part27

Chapter 27
Mystic Symbol Suppressing the spirit

“You’re going to die for sure this time you’ll have to die for sure.” Nateerin humming a song while leading the person who’s face says merit doesn’t accept out from the temple. After she forced him to come make some merits to be in the same life together and offer foods to the monks for next life to be born and be lovers again at that time she was afraid she’d have to push his head down to bow to monk when doing the offering but it was good that he bowed down himself even though he didn’t want too.

She thought of it then laughed she was able to have him come to the temple because she threatened him with the marriage certificate. She said she’ll stick it on the board in the office that’s why he agreed to be dragged here.

“Praying in Thai will Buddha know what you’re saying?” The serious voice asked. As he sees Nateerin praying in Thai and in Burmese in front of Buddha.

“He knows all religions language oh you’re asking like this are you afraid that our prayers won’t affect the merit. (Meaning it won’t work) Nateerin smiled joking with the person who never been into the temple much.

“Don’t be afraid because this isn’t all of it there’ll be two faucet flowing pouring out the merit results for sure.” Nateerin walked and led Tianwat around barefooted because that’s the rule of Burma’s temple. The shoes must be taken off every time you step foot into the religious place.

Nateerin led Tianwat to the gold pagoda. Normally there’s lots of people here to do merits but it’s weird that today there’s only the two of them in this place, and the atmosphere is silent.

“They say that this pagoda is really sacred remembrance of some kind of love. I’m not sure either I heard people say it”

While Nateerin was talking, she looked at the beautiful piece of the golden tip of the pagoda. She heard the saying from a Burma staff that helped work onsite but because of the language barrier she can only understand some parts of the love history of the pagoda, but it had pulled her to want to see it her own eyes.

“They say if any couple ask for a blessing here their hope will be fulfilled and won’t be parted ever again.” Even though she doesn’t know who this place was built for but she had a deep feeling for this place since she saw it from the start. She sat down and went on her knees and put her hands together closed her eyes and made a wish.

Tianwat followed and went on his knees concentrating on asking for a blessing quietly if a voice didn’t coming into his ears and irritated his skin (goosebumps?? Lol) “I ask for it to be very short but love each other for a long time fully...” it’s seems like she’s thinking too loudly a bit and felt like someone was staring as she opened her eyes to look at the person next to her who’s on his knees palms together staring her down as if he’s going to start a problem!

“Oooy just kidding” Nateerin laughed before making a real sincere wish.

‘All the things that are sacred and holy not for long my duty will be over already. From here on as I’m not here to take care of P’Tian, I ask for him to be safe from every danger. I ask for him to be happy and prosperous. I ask for him to meet his true love that’s stable and last forever. I ask for that person to be a perfect match with him. Even though it was for a short period of time, I thank you for giving me a chance to marry and live my life together with P’Tian. It’s suitable with what I use to imagine. This life I was born with little merit my status is way lower than him. If there’s really a next life, I asked to be born as a beautiful woman inside and out. I ask for him to be passionate and give all his heart to me only.’

Aunt Jee called and told her already that Yada’s husband might not remember her when she appeared at that company, which he wasn’t suspicious of P’Tian.