part42

Chapter 42
Love letter​

“Mom, are you sleeping?” Nateerin called Prahpa like she used to. after not being able to talk to each other for many days, ever since Tianwat took her phone away.

“Not yet. How’s work? Are you tired? You didn’t argue with P’Tian again did you?”

As she was asked like that, she laughed. She didn’t admit or denied it even though her eyes are puffy from crying.

“Don’t go bother him too much. Tian doesn’t like anyone distressing him.” Prahpa thought worrying because she sees that those two like having problems with each other regularly. Tian has a habit of liking to be in silence and doesn’t like those bothering him.

“Yes. I won’t bother him...anyways mom if I go study abroad, are you really able to stay.”

Nateerin changed the subject just to make sure because it’ll be 2 to 3 years till she’ll graduate and return.

“Well, we lived apart from each other since you were in college didn’t we. I can stay alone why are you worried about me?” Prahpa comforted her daughter.

Ever since Muey started college, she and her daughter were separated often. Now, there are many ways to communicate. If one day she misses that lovely face, they can see each other through the phone or any other easy ways. She wants to see her daughter’s success more than having her daughter sacrifice different opportunities just to care for her “At first, aunt Jee said she’ll take care of all the funds, but right now I’m waiting on the scholarship approval. If I get it, I’ll only bother aunt Jee for the cost of eating and staying. If I go live there and find a part time job, wouldn’t it be great mom.” Nateerin asked

Because applying for a scholarship needs to be referred from the results of studying bachelors degree, even though her studying isn’t considered terrible, but she’s not in honors like P’Ri and P’Tian. Because working part time and going to school, sometime class work would be turned into the professor and sometime it wouldn’t.

“That’s great.” Phrapa replied proudly.

“If I graduate and return, the monthly salary would be high for sure mom.” Nateerin said with expectation. In reality it’s aunt Jee’s dream for a long time to send her children to go study abroad, so she could brag and show off to people that her children graduated from different countries, but P’Ri and P’Tian there’s no one that cares.

‘I’m not free Muey I need to hurry and work.’ The person who graduated with civil engineering used to get government grants but gave up his rights to respond even though aunt Jee offered personal fundings many times he wasn’t willing to go because he likes working better than being in a classroom.

‘Don’t want to use the funds I don’t like being a professor teaching people books’ this is P’Tian’s response. The gold medal honors child of the house.

The two showed their points clearly as aunt Jee can’t force anyone. Well, she offered Muey instead and asked her every time when will she be ready, but she was pushed to get married with P’Tian first.

“You’re going to divorce with Tian is that right?” Phrapa asked about her daughters decision. She and her daughter knows that Tianwat doesn’t love her, but if it’s for her daughters happiness in a short time the. she doesn’t want to interfere even though she knows that the problem has to end this way one day.

“Yes.” Nateerin gave her word firmly. And she won’t regret the time that she was able to marry the person she loves.

But Nateerin took a deep breath once again, as she thought about the dumb foolish things she’s done.