part21

Chapter 21
Destined To Die

The big conference room of the company is able to fit hundreds of employees; meanwhile, there’s architects and engineers and many various workers.
The administer is there also and it’s the first meeting of the deep water harbor project in Dawei. Nateerin has the chance to join in the meeting as Tianwat’s assistant. This is the first time she’s seeing how the mega project works and what’s it about.
The most exciting thing is P’Ri and P’Mon came instead for the alliance company to the meeting. All the men were staring at P’Mon she’s wearing a dark suit skirt and all the girls were staring at P’Ri not taking their eyes off of him.
It’s probably because one is a civil engineer who’s in charge of the construction. The other is a consultant engineer who is in charge of inspecting the the workers who are working for the first time to protect from betrayal.
The couple didn’t say anything, but P’Mon secretly looked at P’Ri who’s sitting there smiling. Actually between the civil engineers and consultant engineers in this project, isn’t allowed to have any kind of relationship because it’ll put more weight on the work. Puriwat and Monwatoo broke every regulations and announced their wedding.
A lot of people use to suspect why they married so fast after seeing each other onsite for the first time, and there are others who say she got pregnant before getting married. But as the wedding came which was about a month after, everyone realizes that the couple has been dating since they were in school.
Nateerin stared at the sweet couple admiring their love, and then secretly squinted towards her own bitter significant other that’s sitting nearby. P’Ri and P’Mon looks serious but behind all that their really sweet. Totally different from P’Tian who’s distant and confidential.
Doesn’t matter if it’s upfront or behind closed doors, he’s still a cold hearted person. He’s no different from the bottom tip of a thermometer that’s cold and strong, but don’t forget that the point of the cold and strong, and the point of melting is the same. Will there be a day where she‘s able to melt P’Tian’s heart.
Nateerin thought and laughed to herself. The only way to melt him is to make him more heated, but she can’t think of a way. With a dead face like that, when heated what would it look like? But anyways, P’Tian won’t let her be the one to demonstrate for sure.
She was too busy thinking; Nateerin didn’t realize she was staring at him for too long. He saw her looking, so he stared towards her which made Nateerin hurriedly hid herself and act like she was listening.
“Face 1 is building the Kanchanaburi highway line-Long Dawei 160KL. Face 2 is the deep water harbor in Dawei up North 34KL. Face 3 is the industrial park district zone 200,000 acres that will be separated to zone A through E.” Nateerin is listening to the lecture explaining the overall image of this project. From what she understands, P’Tian’s company will be in charge of Face 2 which is the Deep water harbor because the civil engineering is especially skilled in that area. As for P’Mon’s company, They will inspect and verify everything easily to open the budget statement of the construction foundation.
P’Tian and the architect team will watch over face 3 as seniors to set down the cities industry and divide all that’s in the area. Their going to put down the distribution side to provide further transportation trade for the harbor including determining the area to stay.
Nateerin feels like everyone accepted the task completely but it’s important. As for her, she’s assigned to the honorable face 3 as well and that’s...mowing the forest.
“Face 3 zone A will be the hard industry and harbor. The water industry and natural gas...” The more Nateerin listen to the lecture the sleepier she gets. This time she hasn’t been able to sleep well and the air is cold like the heart. She has an advantage to nap while Tianwat is still sitting listening to the lecture with his laptop in front of his face to send work messages to his friends.
At this time, he’s busy contacting his IT friend to catch and see if anyone is going to hack the system again or not.
“Tian, I heard the news yesterday that you’ve been hacked many times.” A friend from the engineering department who’s sitting next to each other asked because the whole company knows the news.
“Yeah and it will be the last.” Tianwat replied while staring at the source that went to guard the warrior king already. Two hours passed and the meeting is over, and it’s national Friday the day P’Tian and his friends go out and enjoy their single life.
“Tian, are you going to leave with us too?” Buriwat asked while talking with Nateerin waiting for Monwatoo to come out.
“No. I’m going out with my friends. I’ll be back late.” Tianwat answered smiling because today he’s able to go out with his friends. He’s been working all week.
“Whatever you do be considerate of Muey’s feelings.” Buriwat prohibited. Even though he knows, the couple will eventually divorce soon.
But in the mist of being married, his younger brother should give some dignity to the person who has the name of being his wife. Tianwat didn’t care he continued to walk with his friends. Nateerin can only stare with suspicion.
Where is P’Tian going tonight? As Buriwat saw his younger brother didn’t look back, he shook his head while patting and fluffing Muey’s head to comfort her, and Muey smiled brightly like she used to.
Monwatoo just came out of the conference room at the same time as the other engineers. She sent a signal to Buriwat and then walked off.
“Is she human or an angel?” The sound of the voice came from someone that said it as if he was sleep talking while looking at Monwatoo from behind. Nateerin couldn’t help but smile, and as for Buriwat he’s used to it already.
“Muey, are you coming with us? (He said “P” referring to himself) Were going to get something to eat P’Mon invited you too.”
‘Just a little gesture, and they’re able to know everything.’ Nateerin is just amazed at the way the husband and wife communicate.
“It’s okay. I have to stay here to clear some work for a bit.” Nateerin smiled at Buriwat and looked at Monwatoo her beautiful idol. Just by looking from behind, you can tell she’s beautiful. If Nateerin didn’t know first that P’Mon was an engineer, she’d guess she’s an actress who helps the board of administer open the meeting.
After parting ways, Nateerin hurriedly left the company and went straight to the location to meet up with her friends. While walking, she made a phone call to check on the person who’s following Tianwat to see if he really drove out already.
The place she’s meeting her friends from Hammock is a coffee shop called Roora. The people she’s meeting with has request to be positioned a certain way and separated, so they won’t be easily seen. As she walked up, P’Gob and P’Gahng had prepared their laptop already open. She didn’t say anything, but took the laptop and typed in a word really fast to get into the companies server like she did before.
This time she’s pulling out the documents which is time consuming because the files capacity must be downloaded. It continue chooses at random which is a risk, the admin of the company is able to catch them. When everything is going fine, and she’s able to get into the system server of TPC successfully. Nateerin went straight to the important files of Tianwat she remember exactly where he kept the master plan, and got a little upset after seeing that it’s still in the same place; she gathered herself together.
After that, she downloaded the files. From 10%, the numbers slowly went up they all stared. The number is at 60% on the outside Nateerin is very calm but inside her head she’s stressing so much as the downloading process is consuming her time.
“P’Gahng, P’Tian is still at the pub right?”
Nateerin ask thoughtlessly not happy while looking at the numbers that’s moving slowly. She has a strong feeling that something is going to happen and its becoming extreme. One of them was about to call and ask but the person who’s guarding Tianwat called anxiously.
‘Get out there now! Tian disappeared from the pub don’t know when he left.’ Nateerin wrinkle her eyebrows then turned to look all around. Suddenly, she saw a group of big men who had familiar faces; she knows them well from Phuket. They stood outside guarding the front of the shop Nateerin’s spine became flashing cold. She looked and saw one of their heads and coincidentally he stared into the shop and saw her, but he wasn’t shocked. He just stood there calmly.
‘Mr. Sathit one of P’Tian’s men.’ She looked at the files that’s downloading; only 15% remaining and it’ll be done. She’s thinking of waiting or should she just take off and stand up to him. She didn’t have time to decide the download has been blocked from the source
‘Download terminated’
The screen immediately warned, and she had to think fast. She went to tell the others.
“You guys have to leave first. Go through the back hurry.” As she looked at it again, the laptop screen that’s open its searching and has a skull cross. At the same time, there’s a direct message.
‘I found you’
“Hurry up and go! Fast!!” She told the others that’s hesitating to escape first. As for herself, she grabbed the notebook to escape the other way.
Meanwhile, at the same time, the men gradually started to walk in heading towards them with Gob and Gahng who isn’t willing to leave because their worried for her and confusedly said why are these people here. Then Sathit came up and said in a polite voice with the others standing there watching.
“Mrs. Muey, Mr. Tian sent me to get you.”
Nateerin hurriedly kicked out the two as fast as possible.
“Go hurry!!”
“And what about you?” The two didn’t dare to leave Nateerin and doesn’t understand who exactly is Tianwat and why did he send so many people here like this.
“Just go P’Tian won’t do anything to me.”
“No. What if Tian hurts you?”
“P’Tian won’t do that.” Nateerin nearly cried because no one would believe her!
“And what do you have to guarantee that?” Gahng argues because if anything were to happen he and Gob will be responsible for it all until in the end, she really has no choice but to tell the truth.
“P’Tian is my husband.” Gob and Gahng are stunned as they know the truth.
Nateerin isn’t going to wait for the two standing there silent anymore she pushed them with all her strength for them to run out to the back of the shop as fast as she could. She looked at Tianwat’s men to stopped them from following. And was relieved that they were still standing still at the same spot because the target remaining is her only, Nateerin took a deep breath preparing herself before they take her in for punishment.
But Nateerin realizes that she thought wrong, Sathit didn’t have to drag her to P’Tian anywhere. The tall figure appeared at the other corner of the shop and walked towards her slowly, and those eyes are colder than ever to the point where it’s scary!
He walked up and stopped in front of her. In his hands, there’s the laptop that stopped her from downloading a second ago. The difference of their height made her feel tightly suprress. She took a deep breath with an attitude.
The coldness of the person in front of her who’s different, and does whatever he wants from when they got off work. Nateerin looked at the handsome face angel knowing her own fate well. He smiled coldly and asked.
“Do you have any excuse?...” (damn my heart, I just pictured a really hot man )

“Ms. Muntana, the BOQ files that were just sent did you get it already?” The messages have been sent online to search for Tada’s secretary at 9pm.
“Hold on a second let me check.”
“Yes just received it. Is this Tianwat’s project file that Mr. Tada needs or no.”
“Not yet there’s a bit of a problem and it’s somewhat risky because we need more time downloading it. Just wondering, Is it necessary?”
“Yes it’s necessary. Then it’ll be a bother to you again Mrs. Muey.
“but if it’s like that I would like to do a little exchange.” “What is it?”
“I want to transfer companies because I’m not happy working here anymore.”
“Why?”
“He’s sending me to work in Burma, and I don’t want to go. I’m going to resign, and I want you to look for a position there for me. As for the files, I’ll hand it in myself.”
“Let me ask Mr. Tada to see if there’s any positions open. Mr. Tada did say he wanted you to work here too because Mrs. Muey, you’ve helped him a lot this time.”
“When there’s an answer please hurry and tell me. As for the master plan that Mr. Tada wants, it shall wait and see again before I resign.”
“Can you please wait for a second?”
She was gone for quite a while then there was a message from her.
“I checked with Mr. Tada. There’s a position open you can come anytime.”
“If so, can it be next week?”
“Of course. See you then.”
“Ok see you then.”
The fingers stopped typing as they were done. The person sitting down typing on the keyboard put their hands down with a smirk, and turned to look at the real Muey who’s been captured and her wrists tied. She’s been sitting like a prisoner on the wide bed inside his room!! (Aaah! )
Nateerin has been watching P’Tian committing identity theft from beginning to end without being able to do anything. He got up from his seat and walked to stare Nateerin down who’s on the bed. From here on, Muey will be temporarily confined throughout this area. Whatever she does he will be watching her doesn’t matter whether it’s time to sleep or time to be awake until he’s able to solve all the situation.
Tianwat thought it’s funny staring at the prisoner he freshly caught ever since they were in the car, he was thinking what should he do with her and in the end he figured it out. ‘Thorns prick when desired so use the thorn to prick back.’ He used this strategy to get his file back he has to give the worm back.
This will be the last time he’ll give Muey a chance to make amends for all the bad things she’s done.
Tianwat stared at Nateerin today he caught her the next step for tomorrow is...getting Tada. The thick hands went to grab a cloth to wipe his body and placed it on his shoulder. He’s tired because he had to come up with a plan to catch Muey and chase after her all day. He’s thinking of taking a shower then go to bed.
As for Muey, she’s going to be tied up around here, but before going he thought of something and walked to grabbed a report on the table rolled it then aimed it a bit and then...bpab!
“Ow!!” The voice sounds bit heated. He hit her head until her tears nearly came out, but she didn’t cry out and continued looking down quietly, she’s willing to accept her fate.
Tianwat stared at Nateerin and thought how funny it is. This is just a warning, and it can’t be compared to what she has done to his work all along being bothersome for a long while.