part17

Chapter 17
Disappointment

‘Is it wrong to not love you
I shall forcefully state what I assume
born as a man come back to pass through your flirtatious acts
You’re a woman you ought to be composed
Not be crazy and travel to take a glimpse at men
Women have values when conserving words at heart’ (Dazed face)

Nateerin raised her eyebrows before laughing she nearly didn’t believe everything she saw Tianwat stuck the post it right in front of her computer before he went home, and never thought he could write a poem. She’s just there laughing and forgot that she’s still on duty meanwhile everyone is done working. But her work just started, The thin figure collapsed on Tianwat’s chair without hesitating. She’s doing something more important her fingers on the keyboard being an expert on providing codes diffusely but it came back to ‘password has been changed’
Nateerin smiled finally P’Tian believed her words, but he can only believe because it won’t stop her. She had reached for a phone to make a call and act like a random person searching for a new password. She didn’t wait long to get the new password Tianwat set it to. Seeing the password Nateerin smiled the second time. ‘See you soon’
Threatening each other like this there’s going to be something fun happening. She punched in the code she got and was able to access Tianwat’s computer. The next step is to secretly connect the program to control the work from afar between his computer and hers. After that hide the program safely not showing the owner of the device. Just install and run the program; she was able to see everything scattering the internet without being a spy in the office, but this program has been setup as system automatic that requests for a code from the owner of the device first. Then it changes the code itself every time the connection between his computer and hers are cut off. She have to put the spyware repeatedly to see the new password because she needs to go into the company’s server which is even harder to do. She has to find a way to hack the files from a distant to store up it safely into a multiplex. She will be able to see if the IT department of the company can catch her or not. She doesn’t know how much can be used, but she does know that the device that P’Tian is using will get the honors to be a guinea pig first. If the owner knows, he would be oddly proud. Meanwhile, she’s downloading the program to install it in the device to kill time. She grab the post it and read it repeatedly again with a smile. After that she grabbed a post it and replied back thinking it’s hilarious.
“Come on everyone let’s make some noise for the person who has lots of charms in this office.”
He didn’t even pass the office door yet and was faced with loud sounds. The tall figure carrying a laptop bag on his shoulders knows the situation isn’t good for him.
“Go and look at the table to see what’s there.” His friend teased him. The person who’s soul is nearly dragged walked up to his desk and saw a post it sticking there for him to see. It’s attached to the post it he left to swear at her yesterday
‘Just flirting a bit here and there for you to see
But the more you prevent it the more it stays
For love I will fight to death
Don’t waste your time forbidding me I must follow my heart
As Dazed face agreed to be criticize
I Only ask don’t ignore each other often stay don’t put down your position
That handsomeness is unexpectedly beyond stopping my feelings and I want Tian as a husband
Hurry and give the betel bowl (asking girls parents permission) for a proposal
If you’re brave enough to wait, then don’t quickly escape
Accept my love, and I’ll return the files I took’ (love you foolish kid)
“Are you all done laughing?” Tianwat turned to complain to his friends it’s as if he has no power but no one cared they all laughed throughout the office.
Nateerin arrived to work and see’s Tianwat sitting waiting for the IT department to look at his computer to search for any virus.
But as she was about to sit around there the thick hands stuck a post it on the computer case in front of her. It seems like he meant for her to really read it.
‘Don’t you like a person with a nice physique get to slightly cover up slowly to be close and strange
Where is there asking a man to marry
As telling you to go away, you hacked the files
Did you consumed more than 10 acres of disappointment to grow and keep
If it’s not enough, say it. I will search for you
Go through a jungle of disappointment to look for a husband is good to death
Wait till next life you might see him’
(If you still don’t understand, go read rule 3 line 1)
“You know how to compose a poem.” Nateerin smiled while asking ‘the manufacturer is extremely disappointed’ that he refused her love without any feelings its scattered around on the small paper in front of her
“I can when danger comes.” The voice said unconcerned.
“You’re already declaring war for sure right?” The owner of the clear voice asked plainly as if knowing that...P’Tian should already know who did it. Tianwat smiled, but didn’t answer. These pass few days he had sent someone to secretly follow Mr. Tada’s secretary, which is way easier than following Nateerin who’s braver than he thought. The person he sent did the task, and it satisfied him because he got the news that there’s an agreement between Hammock and Tada’s group. To see if they can succeed in getting the files from TPC. The share is the main case in helping to get more votes, so Hammock won’t go bankrupt.
But what made him more angry, was the agreement between Nateerin and Yada with having ‘him’ be the exchanged
Its not an embezzlement knowing that he became an object for these girls to bargain.
Finally the IT department was able to successfully scan the device they immediately called Tianwat again.
“There’s no virus everything is normal.” The reply made him feel strange and unusual because as he was checking, the files were all there.
“Is that so..thanks.” Tianwat said before hanging up.
“It seems like they just stopped by to tease you only. They probably didn’t take any of the documents.” Nateerin said as to what she see’s. The new key logger that was put into the program is for all antivirus it won’t be able to be found.
“Must be something like that.”Tianwat complied sending some smiles to the owner of the round clear eyes which at this moment there’s no honest or pure inkling eyes of Muey’s that he use to know, but this time it’s only calm silent and engrossed that she must defeat him. His clever eyes staring evaluating how is he going to handle this tiny young girl for good. He has to return the favor giving her an expensive lesson that don’t think of having the nerves to use and trick him for seizing someone to control especially that person has been forced to be a brother carrying the weight himself.
‘The cold war’ between him and her is going to start and from this day on Nateerin will be in his eyes every step forward. As for the others, he will follow to withdraw and completely destroy them. [\spoiler]