part38

Chapter 38
The Top Four children​

"Can you promise that you won't do anything to P'Tian and that you're only talking to him quietly like you said."
"Of course. Tomorrow at six in the evening you can bring Tianwat."
Even though Nateerin accepted everything through the phone, Pondayt smiled anticipating. They negotiated for a long time till she was willing to trust him. He was able to meet his old rival, but it seems like Muey never heard of the words 'there's no truth in thieves'

"You've prepared the men already right? Tomorrow we'll finally be able to get him." Pondayt told his men, tomorrow is the day he'll be able to see, that person who thinks he better than everyone, kneel down begging for his life no different from a dog on the side of the road.

After Nateerin hung up, she handed the phone back to the person that ordered her to call Pondayt. He stood there listening to every word of the person who thought of taking his life. Tianwat took the phone then said

"Tomorrow wait here at the camp you don't need to go." He ordered. Sathit and the others are on their way here it'll be easier to handle everything.

Tianwat stared at the lovely face that's very quiet ever since the day they were able to be together in the room after being husband and wife for months. She was able look decent and lovely to him, but he seems to feel like Muey has been too quiet till its concerning. It might be because she's not used to the deep intimate relationship that happened between them which he needs to give her time time to adjust herself a bit.

The loud sound from the walkie talkie called him to go back to work because he has to continue working the midnight shift to speed up the project. As for that other person should have gone with him, but he saw that she seems weak and tired 'because he had force her to do more than being an assistant' so he let her stay and rest in the room but in reality he wants her by his side at all times.

"Tian where are you? Hurry up." The sound from the walkie talkie became louder again even though he snuck out to tell Nateerin to go back to the room.

"I'm on my way." He said through the walkie talkie as if he can't lose before turning to look at the person who's standing with him on the balcony once again.

He doesn't want to go but he has to, so he can clear everything for it to be finished and use the time that's left to prepare for the wedding. Tianwat pulled the person who's standing quietly tightly close to his chest to hug.

Nateerin resisted a little bit as he kissed her round forehead though she knows she can't stop him.

"And I'll hurry back." Tianwat whispered staying for awhile before he was able to decide to leave from the figure

He walked back in the room and grabbed the blueprints but not his laptop because he doesn't need it. He turned to look at the person standing still on the balcony once again after that he left the room.

Nateerin is still standing at the same spot waiting for the footsteps to fade silently. She then looked at the laptop without hesitation Nateerin went to grab it to try and link the wireless network signal. As it seems like she can link it, the small hands started typing on the keyboard.

to go into Tada's company system network where she stomped in herself. She memorized the name of the server on the computer screen that the worker in the office opened when she was sent to introduce herself for a new position.

The problem about stealing the stock share information and the punishment involving the IT is too weak though they got caught red handed, Pondayt and the others weren't frightened. Everyday in the board of the company its still quiet and normal, and the issue never cause any stressed towards the company. The big news that was infamous disappeared quickly and quietly with the power of money waiting for people to forget.