part20

Chapter 20
The War Isn't Over Yet​

And now it's time for Mrs. Sajee to check on how her sons have been living in Bangkok. After checking Puriwat's house seeing that everything is okay and is pleased with it, next is Tianwat's house.
But when she walked up the stairs with her son, she sighed as she stood in front of the small room which is Nateerin's since university days all of the belongings are all there.
"So to summarize you're both in separate rooms." Mrs. Sajee asked.
"Yes"
"Good." Mrs. Sajee grieved to herself but her heart is disappointed.
Their married, they eat together, live in the same house, but there's no progress at all. There's no hope for sure, and it's time to decide.
She walked downstairs, and Nateerin is preparing the table for the foods. She always have a smile on her face, but it seems this time her smile isn't cheerful like before. As Muey went into the kitchen, Mrs. Sajee ordered the person who's making a dead face not knowing anything.
"Tian follow mom to the back of the house." Tianwat made an annoying face every time he see's his mom make her eyes like that. Even though he doesn't want to go, he did as told and took his laptop with him too, so he won't waste time not working while he gets to hear a long sermon.
"What did you tease Muey about? Why does she seem quiet?" As she sat down on the bench, she starts to force it out of her son.
Tianwat must keep quiet because if his mother knew how brave Muey is her heart would end. She got drunk and started to harass him, and she became an espionage to get the files to give to another company, She wrote love letters to him everyday, and she's willing to do illegal exchange with him being the item.
As she see's that he won't reply, she played the next step.
"And why does she have to go to Burma?" He never thought this would ever reach his mothers ears.
"It's for work." That's all he said. If he lets Nateerin stay closer, she will never stop causing problems for him.
'The work that he has to carry with him outside is the aftermath from your lovely daughter'
"Can you not send her? Find someone else instead." Sajee begged because Muey is going far and has no one to watch over her.
"If she won't go, then she has to resign." Tianwat said. She's done so much wrong doings that resigning is the best option for right now. He's giving her a second chance by sending her to Burma to think over all the wrong doings is already nice of him.
"Tian let me ask you again. You'll never think of loving Muey right?"
"Yes." He said uninterested.
"Good." Mrs. Sajee sarcastically said to her son who lacks a heart.
"But mom loves Muey a lot." This time there was no criticism, but he said with a normal voice.
"Yes mom you've told me millions of times already."
"Then clear yourself completely I'm going to give you 3 months, and you two can divorce."
"Yes." Tianwat answered all confused. He couldn't help but feel strange. Why so easily just like that? But as he continued to listen to the condition, he realizes he thought wrong.
" ooh...after the divorce, don't forget to compensate Muey too...5 million would do!"
"Don't you think that's a little too much?" His dark eyebrows scrunched up together.
"It's too little for what Muey has sacrifice for you." Mrs. Sajee shouted staring at her son as if she's causing a problem.
"And what if I don't give it to her?"
"If you're not going to compensate her, then don't divorce wait and celebrate the wedding here and in Phuket!" It's seems by the sound of Mrs. Sajee's voice she really means it. The more she looks at her son the more she's distressed for Muey. No matter how much she does for him he doesn't see her value.
"And don't hope that I'll arrange a small wedding, so we'll lose our pride hmph! I'll let everyone in the province know just watch." After she was done talking, she didn't let her son have the chance to argue. Mrs. Sajee walked off without turning her back leaving Tianwat sitting there. Tianwat feelings started to smolder and thought of being mad at the person who made him be in this state like he's behind bars. Then he saw a shadow in his laptop screen, someone secretly listening to him and his mother argue standing by the door.
"Why are you hiding?" Tianwat asked until the person standing there hurriedly step forward before getting stared down more than this.
"You heard it right?" Tianwat asked. He doesn't understand why Muey always walks in right when him and his mom are discussing about important matters every time.
"Yes." Nateerin said and nodded in fear. She knows well that she was the big cause for the mother and son to argue with each other and P'Tian must not like her face much at this point.
"And what are you going to do?" He hinted for bargaining because he shouldn't be compensating her the money at all.
"Umm..." the thin figure standing hesitating with Tianwat calm waiting to listen Will she dare to dissatisfy him or not.
"Uhh...I'll take the 5 million." Nateerin avoided him by taking off into the house after she was done talking. She was afraid something was going to come at her because the thick hands acted like he was searching for something as he heard her answer.
Tianwat looked at the person who caused the problem running away in a hurry. He took a deep breath and thought of asking the person who pretends to be stupid. He wanted to go to his brothers which he will say
"If you don't compensate her then does it mean you're really willing to be her husband right...?"
Muey drove Puriwat's car and parked it in front of a house she doesn't know...but she chose a suitable place. Then she pulled out her laptop and opened it to use a random program to search for a code. She's trying to get pass the internet signal she got from a house nearby. She finally got a password and login to use for the work she needed.
After that, she tried hacking into the company's system through someone else's IP address to hide herself, so the person who's watching the system won't detect it back. It'll be lurking. Nateerin smiled as she was able to get into the server successfully.
In the cyber world, there's no system protection that can stop a hacker 100%. Just watching the system for work thoroughly the person who's suppose to keep watch is busy, so they won't have time to inspect and catch where the system hole is.
She was able to see the system hole that maintains the protection of TPC and is able to test it out by downloading the files that's has the BOQ. She looked at her watch to make time luckily the files didn't have that much capacity.
There's time to transfer the photo of the files just a bit. She blinked. The files for extending an auction is in her hands. At first, Tada needed the files to estimate the price of the extended auction of all projects, but as time went by, he wanted the project design that P'Tian worked on with another team.
Too bad he cut off all contacts with her first she didn't get to talk which project it is, so she just put a virus on everything. She had a little time left and decided to look at the files. Then she saw one file that has a lot of space and it's a sketch of the design. She opened it to see. Nateerin smiled. she see's the system protection that maintains the safety and all of the beautiful works and projects of Tianwats.
No wonder many companies are trying hard to get P'Tian to work with them. When she thoroughly look at it, it made her smile fade away.
There's a project in Hong Kong to build a skyscraper it's an important landmark for Hong Kong. There's a list of names of architects that'll be working there, and P'Tian is in it...he's thinking of leaving her.
Nateerin stayed still for a moment before gathering herself together then thoroughly checked and verified everything.
Too bad this transferring needs more time to complete, but she's in a hurry, so she has to do it next time. She had a little time left and went to Tianwat's desktop and logged in his computer to change his desktop picture to a message she wanted and laughed before driving off. She was going to the market that's what she told the others she's going to buy fresh groceries to cook for Aunt Jee tonight.
'willing to join the same building today adding free love for eternity
Assure to endure each other
Aged together for a lifetime'
(From housewife)
Tianwat looked at his desktop after getting a accessible login. He took a deep breath. He's stoic about the failure of the company's system protection again. The sound of laughter from his friends are louder than before.
"That's terrible..." the thin figure came in to sit closely for training continued to smile a bit. It's the spy's intention to sympathize with them.
Tianwat repaid her by saying softly as well
"Do 3 more stacks of reports..." [\spoiler]