part25

Chapter 25 
Sign Telling the Incident

“How is it Tian I got the news that Muey is your assistant.” Buripong smiled and laugh at the color of Tianwat’s face while walking following the seashore together.
Their destination is the small shop that’s on the beach. The serious face must be a good answer in way with the owner not saying a thing. 
Tianwat thought hard and looked at the waves that’s striking against the side of the sea as if thinking of not falling as Muey is able to go through the barricade of the 18 monks to be his assistant. (There’s this belief where there’s these 18 monks who were so strong no one could beat them. They guarded the royal treasures) 
From now on, the quiet life of his must be even more chaotic. He reckon he should look for Beer to come with him to eat to resolve his stress a bit, but there’s always music playing following haunting them while they were walking ‘oh beautiful sea can you see the clear blue sky playing in sea by the beautiful sandy beach seeing a crab...’
when he turn to look, he see’s a group of Hammock people having a picnic playing the guitar to congratulate the new coordinator. Tianwat face went thoom (sound of explosion) instantly as they saw him looking, the louder they became as if they must mock him but nothing is more than the last bit as Muey is singing when he walked passed by closely. ‘As the sunsets, it’s really fun to see the airplane pass by.’ (Lmao) 
Puriwat can only smile and laugh at the reaction of the airplane thats being targeted which walked lowering his red face and ended up walking the other way to shield himself as Muey teased him not knowing if he’s mad...or embarrassed. 
‘Waaae’ ‘the small crying sound from an infant from some where close. It’s bothering Tianwat’s concentration who’s checking work in the middle of being onsite. There’s no engineers or architects who hears the sound like him or what. Everyone only cares about checking the work acting like nothing is happening. The small sound is like calling him to look for it until in the end the person trying to concentrate on working couldn’t endure it any longer. He put down the walkie talkie, plannings, and many different reports he had in his hands and walked to follow that crying sound. His surroundings started to change from a big empty wide space to a narrow walkway in a building, and there’s doors arranged together stretching out. The sound of the baby still crying loudly continues making him anxious until he’s nearly running. In the end, he stopped in front of a room. That small sound cried louder than before as it hears his footsteps echoing throughout the area as if it knows he’s coming that made Tianwat push the door to go in. What he sees is a girl in a nurses outfit holding a newborn baby in her arms. No matter how much she tried to comfort the baby it won’t stop crying until he appeared, and the nurse saw him then handed the baby for him to hold. Tianwat accepted confusingly shocked and didn’t know how to hold the baby, but he had to hold him. The infant stopped crying as if it was held by the most safest arms in its life. The child called out for him which he’s still not done being shocked another nurse appeared handing him another infant’ (AAAAHHHH!!) ‘There’s another one. Are you able to hold both of them?’ ’That voice said with a smile. Tianwat had to hold both of them. The eyes that opened to see the world for the first time looked at him as if to remember exactly that...the owner of the warm and gentle embrace is the one who gave them life.’ (It said birth but life fits better lol) ‘congratulations you’re a father now.’ 
‘The sound is from the physicians who delivered the baby and made him follow the crying sound. He then sees a person wearing a green uniform standing around the delivery bed everyone came towards him smiling and the most important there’s Nateerin laying down on the bed smiling telling him that the twins are theirs.’ ‘Haeb and Hao say daddy’ (she said call him dad but didn’t sound right lol) 
Tianwat flinched up from the bed startled while breathing heavily sweating coldly from somewhere he doesn’t know, which broke out all over his body. He gathered himself for a while then realized it was a dream because he was overly concerned about Muey and dreamt about her. 
He glanced at the clock at the head of the bed it’s 5:30 A.M then walked out to get some fresh air out on the balcony. The sun slowly rising shining not far from where he’s standing. The atmosphere is still hazy, but there’s still employees in the camp coming out to jog down the small road that cuts through the house he’s staying in. The sound of the electricity generating is the start of work already.
Standing there, he couldn’t stop thinking about the dream because it was so clear especially with the image of the two infants in his arms gave him a feeling like when dreaming close to morning is a sign telling the incident too. He was gathering himself quietly suddenly there was a sound of footsteps he could only see a faint shadow because it’s still dark and doesn’t know who’s who. 
As they came closer, Tianwat looked at the group who loves being healthy that was led by a mantis shrimp with many lives from Hammock that’s looking up at the balcony he’s standing on they were just teasing him because he was the one who moved them here to work. 
Nateerin and her friends kept teasing Tianwat. She looked at him smiling as if it just came out like in his dream a moment ago. 
His vague twitching isn’t good is it. Tianwat told himself with an unhappy feeling because this morning will be the first day Nateerin returns to be his assistant again. 
“Face 3 tornado zone welcomes the new coordinator of the team.” TectBeer welcome her first followed by the sound of clapping for the clever person who passed the brutal exam that Tianwat issued till she was able to get her same position back everyone gave her a thumbs up. 
The person who’s her boss didn’t care he’s still standing talking with the engineers without thinking of welcoming his own assistant. “Lucky Muey, you’re able to really enter the fields.” Narit supported her before that they knew that Tianwat was the one who trained Nateerin with his own hands and even teased harshly until they all felt bad for her but all that he did to her made her pass the exam easily. ‘Karma really came after Tian!’ 
“If Tian is ever scolds you, tell me I’ll go curse at him.” Buripong said 
“Thank you.” Nateerin smiled at everyone who had good intentions. 
“Ooh Muey Tian left reports for you to do. Come sit here I’ll teach you how to do it.” This time Witoon said with the reports that Tianwat left for her since the rooster crowed. They knew Tianwat would give her lots of work to do but the others fought over who’s going to talk and it all became nonsense. 
Nateerin glances over to look at the tall figure who passed by to get some reports around there he was quiet and kept to himself. He’s so cute and lovely Nateerin smiled secretly ‘as if she’s scared that if he comes any closer the child in her stomach will happen.’ As she sees him pass further away, Nateerin thought of teasing him... 
Two hours had passed since he left Witoon to give Nateerin work to do as he’s talking with the engineers. 
Tianwat went to sit far so he can work on the reports quietly. He reckons in another hour if he doesn’t see Muey send the work he’ll go ask, but it wasn’t an hour yet the reports were sent with files attached faster than he thought. The thick hands clicked to check as he was reading the short message, he frowned with a serious face