part16

Chapter 16
Flirting With The Husband

The little hand of the watch on the wrist says it’s close to noon outside the office hallway there’s only dim light.
The other employees all left home already, but there’s still another person that’s still working...

His effort clearing the work quickly to leave ever since 7pm but saw his computer has been hacked again!
Tianwat was so pissed when he came back from the meeting upstairs to prepare to go home, he saw another love letter. As he call the IT department so they can save the files, everyone went home already.
He then has to do it himself because there was only a little bit of reports remaining to submit for tomorrow then he’d be done.

‘Don’t let him find out who it is!’

He lift up the third cup or coffee to drink. After that his finger were on the keyboard irritated since early in the morning. He has to sit here and scan the virus trying to retrieve the files as much as he can good thing backup some of the information first.

The thick hands knocked the pen thinking. His eyes looked at the new love letter that the hacker left for him be hurt playing with his feeling. People who convince him to believe it’s Yada but too bad. In real life that woman never touched any work especially ‘technology’ and no matter how smart that person is, this time they failed!

From what he secretly heard coincidentally in the afternoon as someone came to report to P’Chayt saying Yada flew to Chiang Mai (a province in Thailand) at noon with a new young man and didn’t tell anyone even her own day or the person who’s pretending to be her.

But this letter is here at the wrong time! And a friend of his in the IT department has confirmed while he was in a meeting with the engineers early evening that there’s no drilling in the external server. Tianwat stared at the verse that explained the night he had with Yada before bluntly replying

‘I can’t translate it. It would be great if it’s in Thai.

Meanwhile at the same time, ‘the person who really caused it’ still didn’t go back home. Nateerin and other Hammock’s employee is sitting face to face with Matana Tada’s personal secretary. They were sent there to discuss about the secret mission for Hammock to survive.

“The boss is really pleased with the masterplan that was sent to him. He didn’t think you all would work together this fast.” Matana mentioned.

“Thank you but hopefully Mr. Tada would do what we agreed to.” Nateerin demanded.

The smile of the middle she woman while looking at the soft bright face that gave a conflicting feeling with great expertise in data espionage. Her boss her boss only approached the person that’s close to Toanway to only secretly copy some of the files but didn’t think the method that Nateeron used would be this professional.

Considering that Mr. Tada didn’t make a wrong decision to have someone approached Nateerin with some exchanges that can’t be denied because apart from the labor cost being equal and the agreement for helping a small company that’s already collapsed and there’s still agreements with other Hammock’s employees sitting here.

She’s willing to do anything risky just so Yada would stop contacting her husband which shows she’s loves him a lot!

It’s understandable since her husband is so handsome.

“The first transfer will go in your account tomorrow as of now what Mr. Tada need is the BOQ (budget if quantity) from all of TPC’s different projects that their going to bid soon.’it’ll be the last big work that we’ll ask for your help and we’ll keep the promises we agreed according to plan.”