part34

Chapter 34
Search Until Finding Each Other​

Among the people in the crowded market in Dawei district there's a group of strong serious men who aren't dressed like the people and the atmosphere.
Pondayt was staring around looking for someone he saw once before he and his father in law was charged accused of espionage to obtain some type of information. They didn't get to prepare themselves it became a big news and took a long time to be silent.
His people reported that the woman who dared to delve into the cobra's neck just left from the camp traveling around here. He wants to discuss an important task with her a little! 'It's better if you don't go mess with those people' A warning from Tada his father in law still makes Pondayt despise every time he thinks of it.

It's just a small woman and one poor employee from the company and he can't do anything to them. He's not a coward like his father in law who gets attack and disappears into the clouds until now he can't contact him. He has to protect his family's pride that has political power for a long time, but he has to lose his name over a little lawsuit. He's not willing to let them go especially a person who commands like Tianwat.

The image of the car that was driven into the water canal is still stuck in his mind. He thought it's too bad why he didn't die since that day he met up with Yada to talk about love in the restaurant. He secretly drove following them from afar and parked the car and saw how much his wife has fallen for Tianwat. She nearly kneeled down for him to see her feelings just that reason is enough for him to kill both of them to go die with each other. And he's satisfied with the setup!

He just waited for Tianwat to leave and followed him. As the car changed to curve, he crashed into the car violently off the lane into the water canal on the side and slowly watch the car sink down.

'At that time no matter how he sees it, Tianwat shouldn't have survived'

Just seeing the water pressure around the car makes it impossible for the person inside to open the door easily. He was hit hard, so he should have been unconscious already. He stood there watching for a long time and didn't hear him any noise coming up. He was going wait to make sure Tianwat was dead for sure, but he couldn't. There was a taxi that turned to park and saw him, so he had to quickly get in the car and took off. And he was hurt after that when he realize Tianwat is more stickier than he thought! (Meaning he's still alive)

As he did it, he never thought of feeling sorry not even a bit. If he could turn back time, he would want to attack worse than before! He knows who's he's messing with that's why he's afraid not telling the police. So Pondayt thought of not continuing to cause anything and forgive him, but he sent someone to secretly record a clip that day.

'That woman's name is Muey, and she's Tianwat's assistant. There's bad rumors going around saying that the two are messing around with each other because the girl is married already, but a few days before Tian had announce his wedding during the company's party. The two had an argument because the girl objected it saying she's going to crash the wedding and divorce her husband to be with Tian.' (Wow what a misunderstanding)

Pondayt smiled with the information he just got even though it's little, it's enough to use a woman's love to setup Tian. ‘As he likes scattering his charms to women so much, he's going to die because of a woman.' The van that has Nateerin sitting in it turned out from the camp heading towards Dawei (city in Burma) it's still went far out about 10 kilometers driving down the small road cutting through the middle of the rice fields that were newlY made. On the sides, there's tress and plants everywhere with mountains in the background. Its a short distance but it's going to take a few hours because the car can't go that fast due to the road having one lane.

In the car there's only groups of girl employees who came to do merits at the temple because they heard from the Burma girls how powerful and religious it is. The Burma girls would get flowers in the forest to worship the pagoda following the temple they call this flower lent flower.