part12

Chapter 12 
Wrong Catch​

They say people who are drunk always speaks the truth...I don’t know if P’Tian believes in this theory. Nateerin thought for 2 days already and she’s still sitting taking a deep breath sighing over and over even when she’s on break from the meeting. 

‘As for the other party, he didn’t go anywhere...he’s sitting next to her.’

But P’Tian is still P’Tian, not interested this world besides work and himself. The white crescent face looked down at the draft that was sent to him from the same department floor 22. He checked all the work that he’s responsible for without caring about whether she’s close to losing air because the mistake she caused with him.

Nateerin concentrated on working then she thought about the same thing again different from someone who’s working like normal. He never talked about it again, she doesn’t know what he’s thinking, or he just doesn’t want to take care of a drunk person. 

Nateerin sighed once again and got up following the others to go get some coffee where everyone is standing talking to each other. Ratchanee walked up and whispered.

“Muey, P’Tian isn’t dumb he must have hinted about this. You’re not thinking of being honest you’ve came this far already. You’re not going to tell that you like him.”

“You really want to pickup my corpse don’t you. Just him not causing anything with me that day it’s already a good deed already.” Nateerin bursted out to her friend softly, but the tall figure followed to get water to drink and laughed and stared at her she nearly didn’t shut her mouth in time.

Once Tianwat left, Ratchanee continued to encourage. 

“No ones going to die confessing their love.”

“Are you sure about that...?” Nateerin asked back with P’Tian who would dare. The more she thinks the more she’s stressed and secretly stared at Tianwat’s wide back who stopped to speak with P’Gob.

At the time when she started to live with P’Tian, he dressed thoroughly. He never wore shorts only long pants because aunt Jee repeatedly told him to dress properly and behave as there’s a little sister will be living at the house. 

But the more she stared at the back of his head the more she wants to touch his black hair down to his neck. She can see the tank he’s wearing underneath showing his white skin, but it all can’t be seen because of his white button up shirt he’s wearing.

‘That’s too bad...’

Nateerin told herself while staring down at her own husband’s body. Her conscience told her softly...

‘If she snatched him and takes off his clothes how sexy he must be’

‘Erm...why is she crazy thinking dirty!’ Nateerin told herself to come to her senses before it goes beyond more than this.

Or is P’Tian lying? Yes P’Tian must be teasing lying to her for sure!

But the more she thinks, she recalls some of things that happened. At that moment, she only...tried to unbuttoned P’Tian’s shirt. Erm...whatever I die I die. As for P’Tian, he just keeps staring confusedly angry that she’s all over his body. As she thought about it, her face turned red frequently. She’s a woman and has the name of being his sister. No matter how sexy he is she shouldn’t be thinking of it. Don’t fall for it too much their skin are the same that’s it and their faces are similar too, so why is she excited for? Whatever she has he has the only difference is their body. 

That’s right the body...

And how would it have been if P’Tian went along with what she did. Willing to fall on the bed calmly for her to...