~Feelings~

This scenario is written in their point of view, so it'll be a little bit different. Also this happens after some more meet ups and stuff.

 Anyways, please enjoy~

Yuichiro Hyakuya

I just couldn't keep my mind off of
(y/n).
What was so special about her that made me go crazy when I sleep? My thoughts, my dreams, my words revolved around (y/n). But I just couldn't understand. Why was she so kind to me? Especially after how I treated her...

I wanted to push everyone away, especially her.

My head pounded as if someone was beating a hammer in my skull. Nothing could get rid of this horrible yet pleasant feeling. I had a mixture of guilt, anger, and a weird feeling I could never describe in words. I always had this urge to protect (y/n) at all costs even if it costed my life. She always seemed to be in great trouble with those hated bloodsuckers. And I always happen to be there to save her. If only it was just possible to protect her from this damned world. If there was solution then I would. This world was no place for an angel like (y/n). 

Was this how love felt like? The sudden urge to keep someone safe forever and never harm them in any means? It felt familiar. I mean, I felt this urge when I was back in the vampire city. I wanted to save them all.

But I couldn't.

But I could protect (y/n) always. No one could touch her. Not on my watch.

Mikaela Hyakuya

I lost all what was left of my humanity and yet there were some remnants of it.

Before rescuing (y/n) from those humans, I felt lifeless. My skin hasn't glowed, a smile never bloomed on my face, and my eyes no longer held life. I was a vampire, I was cold to the touch and lived to be an immortal. There was nothing special about that. In this world nothing interested me. Not until I saw her.

When I saw her crying I almost broke into two. I felt emotions ebbing inside of me ready to explode in any moment. I wanted to curse those humans who had used her. I felt sorrow after all these years. But most of all, I felt happiness.

My heart throbbed and beated once more. My breaths came in short gasps and I could feel the sun tingling my skin. 

I felt alive again.

(y/n) revived what was left of my humanity. It tore right through my vampire instincts and allowed me to fully breathe. My eyes were covered with a veil and she uncovered it for me.

It warms me up whenever (y/n) laughs. My heart fluttered whenever she smiled or caught me staring at her for too long. Relief would flood through me once she played it off.

If I ever wanted anything in the world, I never wanted anything more.

I craved this feeling anytime I was without (y/n). It was sanctuary where I could safely express myself without worrying. It was like snow on a warm sunny spring day: everything simply melted and evaporated. 

It was a nice feeling to be loved by someone.

Wow, Mika's sure was romantic there. Probably because I put a lot more thought into his.

Guren Ichinose

At first I thought that (y/n) was just another brat that needed to be taken care of. 

But I was oh so wrong.

She was worse than that.

Far worse.

But it was weirdly satisfying to stay and enjoy her company.

This girl stuck out like a sore thumb. 

And of course she had to be different. She was far from her.

I had made a promise to keep to myself and stay by Mahiru's side but I've broken that promise.

After getting to know (y/n) better I've realized how open and honest she was. 

It was almost funny to see how she changed to a law-abiding person to a brutally honest and blunt person. 

I even tolerated her teasing of me.

She was the only one who I haven't kicked yet and never planned on changing that. 

She's pretty good at following orders but favored her friends over her career. 

I just couldn't say.

I'm fond of her but I kind of hated it. 

(y/n) wasn't doing this on purpose, I knew, but I really wish that she knew how amazing she is.

Shinya Hiragi

My stomach bubbled up whenever I had a laugh with (y/n). Nothing could prevent me from smiling from ear to ear whenever I saw her. This familiar feeling was none other than love itself. I knew as soon as I saw her.

Love at first sight at it's finest.

I've had plenty of advice about this subject before but nothing could back me up whenever I was with (y/n). 

My mind went completely blank at times like these and my mouth spoke words of nonsense which always made (y/n) laugh.

All I ever wanted was to see (y/n) happy so I could feel that satisfying feeling I had.

Love.

And she showed plenty of it.

Yoichi Saotome

No one really cared for me. All the friends I had were fake or false. They all used me.

But not (y/n). She showed me real kindness and genuinely cared for me. I missed that feeling of being loved and cared by someone. 

I felt even weaker with (y/n). My legs felt weaker and always wobbled whenever I wanted to approach her. My speech also felt off. Words would simply get caught in my throat and my mind would be wiped clean.

It was embarrassing for me. Yet, (y/n) didn't care and accepted who I was.

I finally felt special to someone. I couldn't love anything like this more.