A Message from Robin

(Fastest Umalohokan)

Wazup, madlang gentry! Ako 'to! Si Robin na mahal na mahal mo.

Welcome back to my channel. And yeah, I assumed you are one of the gentry (hidalgo in español, maginoo in tagalog) because you wouldn't read this if you're not.

Ako po ang nauto ng dakilang awtor upang maghatid ng kaniyang mensahe. Nagpapagaling lamang po siya mula sa isang malubhang sakit - karupukan. O, maawaing Maykapal, siya po'y inyong patawarin. Hindi niya po alam ang ginagawa niya.

Anyway, bilang inyong lingkod na umalohokan, may ilang mensahe lamang akong babasahin. Note: Hindi po kagandahan 'yung sulat niya. Romanized pero mukhang Baybayin. Hayst.

Una, this is not a goodbye letter of sort. Kaya 'wag po kayong mataranta. He's not giving up. He just needs some feedbacks and evaluation from you, guys. As you know, the story is moving onto a larger territory. Mas malalaking adventures ang kahaharapin ng mga bida. And he wants you to join them for the next thrilling chapters. Seatbelt, please.

Pangalawa, he wants you to answer a set of questions, your responses will be his basis on 're-outlining' the next story arc. He did write the outline few years ago but he thinks it's best to change some story beats, locations and characters to better suit the narrative. He's begging you to answer them (thru inline comments or sending him virtual hugs).

1. Who's your second favorite character so far? (syempre, ako 'yung first)

2. Which chapter did you enjoy the most? (bukod din dun sa chapters na nandoon ako, char.)
(maybe you enjoy reading the character's POV or the exciting events that happened there)

3. What mythical creature/deities/locations/concepts will you recommend to be featured for the next chapters?
(either previously featured because you need some clarifications as to how they work or new concepts that you are eagerly wanting to read about)

4. What part of the story did you enjoy the least? (awtor told me he's far from being a good writer so he wants to know which one needs improvement)

5. If you will be written within the story, what kind of character you'll be?
(Kindly specify the description. Ex. Bruce Wayne - a super sexy 20-something Maharlika warrior who is a descendant of Mayari, the moon goddess. You may also suggest names if you want.)

6. Do you want Robin to tell the rest of the story?
(This is optional daw po. Baka gawan pa ko ng spin-off neto. =P)

Panghuli, he's very grateful sa lahat ng kaniyang readers, voters, commenters, and adders ('yun daw naga-add sa reading list). If not because of you, he won't ever have continue writing this masterpiece. This is not a simple writing gig for him but a product of his passion aiming to educate readers on Philippine culture told through myths and legends. He wants you to know that he will do his best to fulfill his dream. Char.

He' thanking you for all of the responses in advance. And now, I have to go back. I was hired by Tala to pick-up the Bareneda siblings and give them a ride for their next adventure. (nagga-Grab na rin po ako as sideline)

For more content, subscribe to my channel if you haven't subscribed yet. Like this page. And comment down below. Bamonos!

Siyang tunay,

Robin with Love