Prologue/Cast

Video Above ⬆ (Use 🎧 🎧)

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅

[Cover was Created by Me]

She was a runaway.

Rebel blood in her veins.

A renegade

Never to be tamed.

Poem was written By: R. S Damico

____________ *''°°'~**____________

(Official Trailer for "Problem Child" made by me)

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙
꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Margot Morena, a troubled teenager, who doesn't give two fucks about anyone but boys, partying, drugs - and last, but never least - herself. She and her desperate mother had just moved from Portland, Oregon to New York., to have a fresh start at life as her mother had explained to her, which of course, she wasn't on board with at all. Not even a little. She never knew her father because he died before she was born as was said by her mother, and she never really cared to know anything about him because as her friends back in Portland would say was that she was heartless and reckless for a girl. Which she had high respect for when a few of her bad influences for friends would underestimate her for being such a tough ass female.

It's no secret that she loved to pick on a certain boy in her class, that she preferred to call, Dingus all the time, and no one other than lame to the chain, Peter Parker. Margot doesn't come from a good background and she never had. It just wasn't possible for her to when she was just such a problem child.

Cast

Camila Mendes
as Margot Morena

😈 [The Problem Child] 😈