Sun set.

"Ernest where the fuck are we going "...I asked him for the tenth time but all he did was just drive and put on a smirk on his face which made me even worse to endure the fact that we were now going far away from our house to some place I have no idea of.

"Patience is virtue princess "...his eyes found mine which stupidly made me calm down....I dont know but if you love someone the way I love Ernest then you definitely know what love is.

I have found bliss,joy,marvelous connection between us....my mind had made some dubious claims about him but I now realize that I was totally wrong. He brings me comfort,Love but the most important thing a person can ever bring you is love...see not only that person can love you but he makes me feel alive,and that's something unique. You can date all this people but once you find that person who makes you feel being you whenever you want to,not having to compromise the real you just because you're with them....then you know that person makes you feel alive,taken good care of,appreciated,valued,acknowledged but most importantly loved!.To be honest he made me feel and be all that.

"Thinking about me princess?"...I didn't realize Ernest has stopped the car by now.I gave him a smile and got off the car only to be welcomed by the beautiful verdant tall trees indicating the perfect spot which was our secret place.

We walked deep into the woods till we arrived at our rock.The sun was about to set at any time which gave me felicity to watch it set.

"Why did you bring me here "....I turned to look at Ernest who had his soft big hand over my thigh and his ocean eyes clicked at the beautiful peaceful ocean.
"I dont know princess, maybe I just thought it'd make you happy and calm"....

"I hate it when you're always right you know but I love you for being right "...we both chuckled and turned to watch the waves making their moves.I had my head layed on his lap which he insisted that I do so he can play with my hair and plant as many kisses on my check down to my neck.Weirdo,yep that's what I thought but it was kinda cute.

We both watched the sun set literally drawn towards the beautiful view that surrounded us.

"you know princess, when you love someone you must do by all means to not hurt them in any way.And that requires you to give them time,care,love,attention and space.You dont have to have them all to yourself but it is absolutely requisite to let them feel who they are and where they come from in the beginning. Dont let someone lose herself because of your self-centered feelings. Try to always make them feel alive not dead. "........with that he placed a wet passionate kiss on the corner of my upper lip.

"I feel alive right now Ernest ".....