Hiking day.

Isabella's POV

I decided to make the day interesting so I thought of hiking day.

I woke up on an empty bed,with no one beside me.I assumed he got up before me to go jogging or something. I checked my time and it was 8 in the morning.

I dragged myself to the shower and after 30 minutes I was done.

I decided to wear my grey trackpants,a black hoodie and some tekkies since we were going hiking.I did my hair a ponytail and grabbed my phone going downstairs.

As I entered the kitchen I saw Ernest sitting on the table busy with his phone.I placed my things on the table and went to hug him from behind.

"Someone looks pretty nice." He smiled.

"Thank you hubby.I thought we could go hiking today." I said as I made my way to the fridge.

"Good idea. " he said looking at me.

"I see you're already dressed up." I said taking a bite of my apple.

"Woke up early. " he said and I nodded

He was wearing blue jeans,a white tee and his sneakers.So handsome as always.

"So do you think maybe we should call Rosa to come join us?" I asked as we both made our way to the garage.

"This vacation is for the two of us.If I wanted a third wheel, I could've just took keyshia with us right?" Ernest retorted and he was right.

I was just doing too much .

"You're right babe." We both smiled and he chose a car and we drove off.

We arrived and got off the car.

"I'm so excited " I cheered happily.

"You're acting like a child." Ernest said as we made our way to the reception.

"Your child. " I said and he laughed.

**

Isabella's POV

"I had the best day today babe." I said as we made our way up to our room.

"It was pretty much fun hey."

"Too much." I stripped off my clothes left only in my bra and panties.

I turned to see if Ernest was watching and he was.Sitting on the edge of the bed with his shirt off looking at me.

"Dont look at me I like that." I said making my way to sit next to him.

"Nothing new that I haven't seen princess. " he said and I blushed looking down on the floor.

"You're so beautiful. " he mumbled before leaning to me.he grabbed my face with his hand and kissed me.

I felt his lips on my jaw,then moving to my earlobe,slowly sucking it.

A quiet moan escaped my lips and I gulped hard.

His lips and tongue continued to travel down to my neck sucking and licking it.He found my weak spot and sucked hard making a sharp pain on my neck.I was pretty sure that there was gonna be a hickey symbol.

I grabbed his chin and slammed my lips again his pink juicy mouth.

He then gently pushed me so now I was lying on the bed and he got on top of me.

"You want it?" He whispered and damn I needed to feel him.

"I need it." I found myself blubbering and grabbed his face with both my hands smashing my lips against his.

He took off my bra and panties.He then took off his member inside his jeans and  rubbed it around my wet clit.

"Ohh-fuckk" I found my eyes rolling back and forth.

"Get it in already. " I pleaded.

He chuckled and slammed right into me.

"fuccckkk..." I moaned taking in the pleasure.

"Go faster .." I moaned and he did.

He fucked me so damn hard that I felt like my vagina was ripping apart.My legs began to shake,I arched my back.

I couldn't even moan anymore,my mouth became totally dryand shit it was so damn painful down there.

The room was filled with our moans/groans/grunts and the slamming of his member in and out of my pussy.

I grabbed onto his back ,making him go even deeper. Trust me it was fucken painful but it felt so damn good.

"Princess, fuckkkkkk" Ernest yelled.

"Hubby please dont stop...ohh,yeah right there...fuckkkkkkk" I moaned

He thrusted faster and faster and faster. He was so damn energetic when it came to sex.And he knew how to fuck no cap.

With all that,I came all over his dick.He slammed into me a couple more times, then cummed. He slowed down then pulled out slowly as he watched himself.

Once he pulled out,he fell next to me on the bed, both of us sweating and hyperventilating.

He pulled me by my waist and I rested my head on his chest.

"That was amazing. " he said caressing my hair.

I was about to reply when the door bell  rang.

We both exchanged looks and got dressed.

We went downstairs to look at who was at the door.

As I flew the door open,I was greeted by Rosalia's smile and bags on the floor.