Bon Appetit

Isabella's POV

We got back to the house around 7 in the evening. Before leaving the park Ernest called Rendy,the brunette maid to tell her to go back to the house to prepare us some dinner.

Once we were in,I went upstairs to take a bath in our main bathroom and Ernest in the guest bathroom.After 30 minutes I was done.I dressed up my black lace short nightdress,no panty,some red bottom hills and did my makeup ,leaving my hair down.

As I trailed downstairs with my hills banging on the wood steps, my eyes layed on Ernest who was already sitting on the far end of the dinner table,wearing a black tshirt and some grey Adidas shorts.

I went over and sat on another far end of the table across him.

"Wow,you looking so damn hot princess "

"Thank you hubby" I blew him a kiss which he smiled at.

"Where's your side chick" I teased putting some salad inside my mouth.

"I told her to go home" I watched as he gave me a smirk.

"Why would you do that "

"Because I wanted to eat dinner alone,with my princess" he said sipping up the wine.
"Fair enough "....

We ate,laughed,and talked.It felt so good having some time with him alone.

As we were talking,a knock interrupted us.We both exchanged looks and I went over to see who it was.As I opened the door, I found no one other than the brunette maid. She was still in her maid uniform.

"Come in"...she followed me to the dinner table.As we stepped in,Ernest's look was just like mine when I opened the door,very muddled.

"I'm so sorry to disturb you guys,but I can't seem to find my house keys inside my bag.I think I left them somewhere around the house "..

"Ohh,you can go check them" I gave her a small smile and went back on my seat as she made her way to the kitchen.

She came back after some time..

"I got them,I left them by the sink.I should get going ,its already dark and I dont wanna get attacked or something."

"Ohh yeah,you should probably leave"i said sipping my wine.

"You came here by feet?"..

"Yes sir...good night to the both of you"..

"Lemme walk you out hunny"..

I stood up walking with her to the door.

"Wait,its pretty much dark outside and dangerous ,so why dont you stay the night.You can sleep in the guest room."

we both turned around to see Ernest who was now on his feet next to the table.

I gave Ernest the"are you kidding me"look.

"Well ofcourse if that's fine with you princess."..

he gave me the brightest smile I couldn't resist and I was about to give him my answer when the girly interrupted....

"Oh thank you sir.I'd really love that"...

she went over to give him a hug but I stood in between them while crossing my arms,giving her a ghoulish smile which made her face burst.

"Ohkayyyyy,why dont we sit down and continue eating "she said smiling..

Oh no she didn't just say that,no one interrupts my special time with my man.If that's how she was gonna play,I was just about to make the night a very torture and unbearable one.