visit by the hubby.

Isabella's POV

"Your ass heard me B."

"Did not.How am I supposed to catch all the bullshit you saying in a fast lane girl?"

"I'm just sooooo not ready B." She wined in a childlike voice.

"Keyshia what's going o-"

*knock*knock*

I looked over at my door and saw a Male shadow figure standing outside.

"Hold up key,there's some dick knocking at my expensive door."

"Hahaha how very rich of you princess.." she said sarcastically making me laugh.

"Come in." I said loud enough for whoever it was to hear me.

"Hey wifey..." A deep husky voice said behind the door that was slightly opened.

"Hubby." Smiling my way up from my chair, I embraced him with a hug.

He was wearing a navy blue tuxedo with a white shirt inside.He looked quite striking.

"Missed me?" He asked starting to suck the side of my neck.

"Very..." I whispered as I grabbed his hair while he was busy sucking my skin.

"Whatchu gon' do about that princess?" He asked as he buried his eyes right in mine.

"How about you lock the show and I show you." I said in a seductive voice as I slowly pushed him off me.

He smirked and turned around.

*click*.

As soon as he locked the door, he turned around and found me looking at him.

He took of all his clothes and was left only in his boxers. He crossed his arms and looked directly at me.

Oh.....

Biting my upper lip slowly, I pulled my dress zipper down till my undergarments were showing.

He too slow steps forward while I took slow ones backwards. Our eyes not leaving each other.

But ofcourse I had to find myself being trapped between my desk and his sexy hunk of a body.

He smirked and pulled off the dress. I watched it as it landed on my glass floor.

Without wasting time,he picked me up and sat me on top of the cold desk.

Our tongues fought in a fast lustful manner.His hands all of my body,mine all over his abs, face and hair.

Still kissing, he unclasped my bra and pulled down my  thong while I helped him pull down his boxers.