"Take it off"

Ernest's POV

I opened the door for her and she stumbled in.

I immediately walked her upstairs to the guest room that was next to my bedroom.

I laid her on the side of the bed and started removing the high heels she was wearing.

"Take it off." She slurred,eyes half closed.

I was a bit dazed that I just looked at her.

"The dress." She clarified."Take it off."

"Ohh u-m..." was all I could say before my eyes shifted to the dress she was wearing.

It was a mini wine dress that had an open lower part on the back.Which exposed her soft skin so well. It had several buttons from the bottom till it reached the breasts part.

She laid flat on her back,facing up at the ceiling.

I hesitated before unbuttoning the first button, then the second, then the third,then the fourth....

When I reached the fifth, I looked  at her and our eyes locked.

I couldn't unbutton the fifth one.It was positioned right at her womanhood.

I back up and sighed as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Why don't you go take a shower and I'll be back with some pills to help you not get any headache or something. " I made an excuse to leave.

"Will you be back?" She asked,sending puppy eyes.

Damn!those.

I nodded. "Sure." I opened the door and closed it.

I let out a huge sigh before trailing down the stairs, making my way to the bar.

I poured myself a glass of 1974 Scotch and let my thoughts run me.

My wife wasn't home, I was stressed,half-drunk and then I had a girl over.

After two glasses of Scotch, I decided to hit a shower.

Twenty minutes later.

I was wearing my a grey shirt with black trackpants and had my socks on.I realized I told my PA ,Scott,that I would send him some documents as soon as I got home.

"Shit!" I left the bedroom and made my way to my study room.

I sat down behind my desk and got busy on my laptop.

About five minutes later, I heard light footsteps approaching the study room.

I looked attentively as the door handle twisted and the door cracked open,sluggishly.

I wasn't scared or edgy because somehow I had a feeling that it was not someone scary or dangerous like a thug or robber.

And then  came in the brunette herself.

She shut the door and looked at me with those alluring sexual signals. She sure did know how to drive a man to insanity, for sure.

She started moving closer and closer and closer till she stood in front of me.

She wrapped herself with only a black towel.Water was dripping off her hair so I assumed she did take a bath.

My cock still knew just exactly when she was within my proximity. My erection always seemed to seek her out.

Without he eyes leaving mine,her hand reached for my laptop and shut it.