lunch with some assholes.

Isabella's POV

It was Tuesday and the weather was not sunny enough nor cold too much just moderate.

I woke up to the loathed of my alarm clock booming throughout my entire room.I emerged from the warm safety of my bed as I reached over the side of my bed to shut it off.

I went into my bathroom and bathed.I brushed out my dark blond hair and braided two strands to the back,leaving the rest of my hair down.

I got into my denim short skirt with a white NASA hoodie and my white Fila shoes.

I grabbed my purse and phone then went down.
As I trailed down the stairs, a smell of waffles entered my nose making me so damn hungry.

As I walked in the kitchen I saw Ernest plating some waffles in our plates,he was wearing denim jeans and a black NASA hoodie. I chuckled at looking at how we matched except for the colors or our hoodies.

I went behind him and creeped my arms his waist resting my side face on his well-built back.

"Good morning boyfriend " I giggled

He turned around and grabbed my ass leaning down to kiss me.

"Good morning girlfriend " he smiled down at me as he rested his forehead on mine.

I turned and sat down on the chair beside the island.

"Waffles." I said cheerfully.

"Yes princess " Ernest said sitting across me.

" I'm so fucked up famished"

"Well dig up princess  but dont get full cause you're gonna have to eat lunch " I nodded at Ernest as I took a bite on my waffle.

*****

As we entered the small burger's shop which were chosen by Keyshia saying the burgers are the best which Ernest wasn't cool with,he wanted us to go to a new opened restaurant down the road and even insisted on paying the bills but Keyshia wasn't fine with going to a whole classy restaurants full of  upscaled people.

I kinda agreed with her and ofcourse Jason also took our side,then I convinced Travis to agree and  to my surprise he did.

We went to them.Travis was sitting next to Keyshia and Jade next to Jake ,leaving two seats that were facing each other, the other on the far end of left and the other on the far right.

"Hey lovers " Keyshia giggled making me glance at Travis and the twins.

"What the fuck did you guys tell her?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Bella please calm down,we just got excited and blurted everything out.Dont shout at us.." I looked over at Jade who was looking like he was about to cry.

I laughed and they looked at me.

"Relax y'all, I've missed you guys I'm not gonna through any shot on any one." As soon as I finished saying ,I heard them sigh.

I took the seat on the left and Ernest on the right.

"Didn't they give you any shit?"I looked at  Jason and he slightly shook his head.

"To my surprise, nooo." He laughed and I nodded.

"Can I talk to you for a minute outside?" I looked at Ernest who had his eyes on Jason .

"Sure, why not" Jason and Ernest walked outside the shop and we on the table exchanged perplexed looks.

"He might be asking him out." Keyshia joked as she took a big bite on her burger and I slapped her on her shoulder.

"I'll literally kill the both of them,trust me."

"That I wont start a dispute on" Travis  said laughing as he sipped his drink making us all laugh.

"Ohh here they come" keyshia said looking at the door and we all turned our heads.

They came back smiling and laughing which was pretty much queer but also pleasing to see.My two favorite boys laughing together.

"We're back guys. " Jason announced as they both took their seats.

"Mind serving  us with some details boys?"I looked at both their direction as I layed back on my seat.

"Well i kinda apologized for being a rude ass towards him for the past few days, which I only did because I love you."

Ernest said which made my cheeks redden up.

"Heyy...but you just said you love me two minutes ago!" Jason pouted making the keyshia laugh.

"Oh -oh " Travis.Jade and Jake said in unison as they all took a gulp of their drinks.

I looked at Jason with a deadly look almost making him pee on himself.

"Princess I didn't say shit like that" Ernest said ..

I returned my eyes on Ernest.

"No one asked you hubby" I said faking a smile.

He raised both his hands in surrender and continued eating.

"Whatchu laughing at?" I turned ,looking at keyshia who her laugh face suddenly diminished.

" Sorry" she whispered

"Yeah what is she laughing at?" We all turned out eyes to Jason .

"Now back to you mister.." I said and he gulped.

"What?its not like it's a lie bella!"

"Dont let my hands fuck you up Jackson!!"

they all laughed and Ernest gave me a thumbs up and I just rolled my eyes at him.