quickie?

Isabella's POV

Three weeks  later.

Slowly and reluctantly,I uncovered my face from under the bed sheets as I opened my eyes and blinked repeatedly. Flecks of sunlight pierced through the window blinding me.I sat up and looked beside me. He was still sleeping,so peaceful and handsome.

I traced my fingers along the side of his jaw then through his soft messed up hair.

It's been three weeks and I was going with Keyshia and Him to the hospital for the altra scan.

Shoving my thoughts aside, I stretchered my arms a little.Grabbing my iPhone from the nightstand, I opened it and checked the weather. It was 78 Fahrenheit. I smiled slightly at I got out of bed and walked towards the windows and pulled the curtains side to side.

I could hear the chirping of birds outside as I opened the windows and smelled the fresh morning breeze. It was a very bright beautiful day.

Satisfied with the weather condition, I walked away  from the windows and headed towards my big closet.

I scattered through my clothes trying to figure out what to wear.

It was definitely too hot for a hoodie or some jeans.And I wasn't in the mood to wear some shorts or crop top or a dress.

I took a short shower then walked back to only find the hubby still asleep.

I ended up picking a black baggy shirt with my black Nike leggings.I threw on white Nike tekkies to match a bit.I watched myself on the mirror at I combed my hair then tight it up into a ponytail.Satisfied with my look,I turned and walked out of the room.

30 minutes later.

"Guess you woke up early today." I turned around to be welcomed by wet dripping water lips.

He was in black jeans, black shirt and some black tekkies.

I loved my man in black y'all.

Deepening the kiss,he picked up and placed me on top of the Island counter.

"Good morning." I said happily as I pulled away.

"Good morning,princess."

"How did you sleep?"

"With you cuddled in my arms?I slept like a baby." He said and I smiled.

"And you do know I'll always be cuddled in your arms right?" I asked as I ran my hand through his wet hair.

"Well you do know that you are mine forever right?" He asked doing the same thing with my hair.

"I do know that we are married and we got a baby on the way so basically we stuck together forever."

"That's very true. And I love you with all my heart    Sarah Smith."

I rolled my eyes."Did you have to ruin it all though?"