"did you guys hear that?"

Ernest's POV

"That surname might change pretty soon" 

I said putting my legs on my desk like Travis and my left hand over my chair while tapping my pen on the desk making a low but audible light sound.

I simpered as  I saw Isabella turning her head to look at me.I winked at her and to my surprise she winked back and bit her lower lip making me shift a bit from my seat due to her reactions.

As she saw my reaction she smirked and looked away.

"You're welcome sir. " she finally said and the class carried on.

***

I was sitting in the cafetera with Travis,Jade and Jake eating lunch on our usual table spot that no one literally sat there besides us,only!

"Your girl is quite something else dude " Travis said taking a bite of his double-cheese burger.

"Yep,that ain't no lie bro" Jake stepped in.

"I swear she literally got you by your dick today" Jade laughed making all of us laugh too,well except for Travis.

"Fuck you asshole " Travis recited to Jade.

"You wish and you'll never, dickhead" Jade said back.

" Y'all crazy" I said leaning back on my seat while sipping my drink.

As I looked around the cafeteria to search for my girl,she came in with the red-haired shirt girl and that bastard.

Once her eyes met mine,she said something to her friends and they made their way to our table.

"Oh-oh " I said making the guys look at me..

"What?" Travis asked

"I think I'm gonna puke on someone" I replied my eyes not shifting from Jason as he walked.

The guys turned their heads and looked at the
" Bella squad".

"Hello boys" Isabella said smiling and the guys just looked at her with scared faces.

Dont get me wrong, Isabella's words are very so not genteel!What comes out of that mouth is pretty much unpredictable.

"Hey" the both said in unison making me look at them trying not to laugh.

"Hey Princess " I said and she blushed.

" princess??"  Jason asked,looking at me then at Isabella with a confused but full of shit face

We all just looked at him and said nothing.

"Who the fuck calls a full queen by princess?!!"
He said laughing.

"Did you guys hear that?" I said wandering my eyes around the cafeteria making everyone including the bastard look dazed at me.

"What?" Isabella asked with a confused look

" it's like someone's talking"  I said

"Oh it's me talking and laughing " Jason said.

"It went on again,y'all heard" I stood up

"Its like someone with a small ass dick is talking " I faced Jason and brushed my shoulder over his as I walked off with the guys following me laughing.

****

" okay class take out you English books and lets read "

It was first period after lunch and I couldn't wait to get home and be with my girl and ofcourse have sex...only two things I needed at that time was my girl and sex.Not some dumb ass learning and shit.

" So since the assignment I gave you guys is such a  stour one,I had a word with the headmaster and he allowed me to give you the three weeks off school but he wants the assignments on the 16th, first thing in the morning.Are we clear?"

We all cheered at the news, I mean who wouldn't be happy given three full weeks off school?Exactly!.

"Mr Smith,are you with us?" I brushed off my thoughts and looked at the teacher.

" Hudred percent " I faked a small smile.

"What did I  say " fuck, I heard none!

"I bet he heard nothing " Jason blurted.

" Don't let my hands fuck you up Jackson " I said sternly.