Travis's point of view.

Travis's POV.

What the fuck is wrong with Keyshia?She pushed me away for the second time now.

She was definitely concealing something. But what?

I thought she enjoyed fucking with me and just having a good time.I even came to point where I thought she liked me.phshhhh!  How stupid of me to think she even liked my ass.

But she was gonna tell me what's going on with her,one way or another.

"Why do you keep pushing me away?" I asked as she paced up and down the kitchen.

No answer!

"Say something!" I yelled

No answer!

I was getting impatient with her ignoring me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you??" I shouted as I banged the counter with my right hand fist.

She rapidly stopped moving and gave me a fixed gaze.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" She sarcastically asked.

"I'll tell you what's wrong....yeah I will." She said

"I tried man I did.I fucken tried to go along with the shit we've doing." She spit out.

Shit?is that how she felt? That we've been on some crap?

"Shit??" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes shit.!" She raised her voice. "You thought it as fun right?that's what you thought. Hmmmmmm?"

"Ye-ahh...." I trembled still not getting what she was on about.

"You're so hilarious. " she laughed sarcastically as she began pacing up and down,again.

"What is your ass on about?I still dont have any fucken idea what you talking about." I said motioning with my hands that I didn't know shit.

"You have no idea?" She softly asked

I nodded. "That's what I'm saying ang-" her finger pointing at me stopped me from calling her the way I used to.

"Dont!!" She pointed. "Dont ever fucken call me that." She warned shaking her head sluggishly.

"I dont know whether you dense,blind or you just dont care to fucken see that I'm not happy. I'm not fucken happy!!I tried smiling and laughing but I just couldn't anymore. I'm tired of being there for you whenever you feel like fucking.You call only when  you're sexually aroused nigga.You never call just to check up or just,you dont.What you want from me is to smash.Smash how you want them leave.Nigga my ass got feelings.I fucken get attached so does everyone. You cant expect me to fuck you but not like you.At some point,feelings are gonna get developed and it's up to me to decide what I really want,how I will handle the situation. I have to make a decision.....a difficult decision."

"Let me just cut to the chase to save us both time.I never wanna see you touching me,I never wanna be your slave to get help whenever you feel like. In other words I'm saying we will never fuck again.Nothing is going on between us from now on ayt?There will be only one thing that will connect our fucken assess together and that is Isabella and Ernest's relationship.Only that! " a tear rolled down her cheek.

What have I done?I made my angel cry that's what i fucken did!!!!

"Keyshia dont do this..." I pleaded

"What am I doing?Nigga you dont like me or love me.You never did and will never." She raised her voice clapping her hands as she said every single word.

"We both know what you say is a falsity."

"Ohh do we?"

"Yes."

"Then correct me nigga!"

"Look,I meant every word when I said that you're smart and beautiful and strong and-" her voice cut me off...

"Ohh ...spare me the fucken bullshit." She spit ironically and rolled her eyes.

"For fucks sake hear me out Keyshia!" I raised my voice banging the counter,thwarted.

She crossed her arms and glanced away.

"I do like you." I confirmed and she instantly gazed at me.

I nodded gently. "I do.So fucken much.I mean who wouldn't?You're so beautiful,so full of humor and kind to people. You make the best bestfriend to Isabella no cap.You're loving,caring and fucken fun to have around. What we're doing or should I say did was absolutely amazing.For once I enjoyed spending time with a girl for the first time after what I've been through with my ex.You're so amazing Keyshia Russell." I said and I could see a small blush on her face as she looked away.

"You think so?" She asked in a soft sweet voice.

I nodded smiling. I took few close steps towards her and once I was close enough, I cupped her face with both my hands. She looked fixedly at me.

"You are.And a nigga that will you as his angel,his girlfriend would be fucked up lucky." I uttered.

Her face faltered.

"A nigga?" She  asked,baffled.

I sighed. "I'm  just not that nigga Keyshia.I cant make you my girlfriend or for starters,love you." I truthfully said even though it hurt to.

She grabbed my hands on her face and removed them,taking a step back.

"Wha-..." Tears started rolling as she tried replying. "What-are-you-trying-to say...." she managed to say/ask.

I ran my hands through my hair sighing.

"All of this is so fucken disquieting for me to do and you gotta understand that." I said trying to make her understand.But ofcourse...

She ironically laughed at me." You are fucken kidding me right?" She asked in between her laugh

I shook my head.

"So you're telling me that you like me but you cant date me,is that the crap your dick be selling me?" She asked

"Its not crap." I corrected

"Ohh really???" She continued laughing sarcastically.

" Let me tell you something. You're a fucken fool to let whatever whore that broke your heart to make you not give love another chance." She said pointing a finger at me. "Where her ass at now?Do you think she sulking and actually not dating?You think she cares about you?Dont be so dumb Travis.She doesn't fucken give a fuck about you anymore but herself. Like the duck she did before.She fucked up,not you.She the whore here not the other way around .Then you gonna stand your ass here and tell me wha you telling me?Nigga grow the fuck up and live life the way you want to.That whore is,so must you.She is fucken gone, gone!!"  She said loudly trying to get me to see her point and walked out.

She was right. Everything she said was absolutely true. But I was a fucken dick to not see that.

Maybe I was not yet healed from what Rosalia did to me.

Yes babies💃,finally y'all found out how Keyshia truly felt and how Travis felt too.🤗❤

I'm so sorry if it's not what you guys expected but it eez what it eez babies. 😌😈

I'm kidding 😹.Stay tuned and who knows😌,I might suprise y'all.

Please dont forget to hit the voting button🙏❤and comment. Pretty please😫❤❤

I love y'all so much.Continue to read the following chapter to find out what happened next.

Kisses😚kisses😚kisses😚.