The lunch.

Isabella's POV

From the house we went straight to have lunch.We were now at Rosa Delle Restuarant. One of the elagant expensive restaurant around. Well yeah ofcourse it was owned by the Smith family. The doors of the restaurant were large glass sliding doors, the reception was wide and was black in color. The floor was made of glass,the tables were made of glass, the chairs were made of black leather material. The whole restaurant was a glass restaurant, so demure.

The tables were arranged accurately on either sides leaving enough space between. The view was very nice,it was a beach restaurant. Pine trees all over,the beach view,the chirping of birds and the sound of waves was just pleasing to the eye.

Not forgetting to mention that they got it all booked for the whole day in order to have fun together as family.

There were private chefs around and waiters roaming around getting everything we needed.

On the special made table sat myself, Rebecca,Patrick, keyshia, Rosalia,Tyson,Rendy,Jake,Jade and Jason.

No Travis,no Ernest.

"Why such a grin this morning my lovely people,I mean it is the princess's special day after all ,right?"

We all turned our heads to the Almighty Asshole.

"You are late asshole!" I growled looking at him.

"Ohh well.." he dragged a chair to sit down." I'm here, aren't I?" He smiled sitting down.

"You look handsome my dear boyfriend.." Keyshia said with a red face ,looking at Travis.

"You look hot too." Travis said back with a smile.

"Mother where's your boyfriend?" I asked, sipping  my wine.

"Husband  Bella." she corrected, earning a few laughs from the squad.

"I don't really know sweetheart, he had a business meeting to behear earlier this morning and he promised that he'll make it for lunch.He should be here by now I think." She looked at her watch on her wrist.

"Oh,what a beautiful day it is!Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!" Sang Patrick, as he just entered the restaurant and pulled out a chair and sat down next to Rebecca.

"Someone's late on my special day and that's so sad..." I moped.

"Ohh I'm sorry my baby,got caught up." He said

"Thought I told you what gon' go down if you brought your ass here late." said Rebecca, helping herself to more French toast that was set on a large bowl on the table.

"We'll solve that later at home darling, not in front of the kids." Patrick said pouring himself a glass of Scotch.

"You're lucky I love you."

"Ohh yes you do my sugarbuns..." He started planting kisses all over her face and neck..
" sweetmunch,babyboo,lalaluu- "

"Okay stop it.Patrick stop it now!ohh my gosh stop..." Rebecca laughed as she tried pushing his head off her.

"Gross!" Mumbled Jason

"Say that to your mother, asshole!" Rebecca joked  and we all laughed at Jason.