Two tickets

We found  love by Rihanna ❤

Ernest's POV

The minute I opened my eyes they layed on the most beautiful and foxy girl I've ever seen in my whole lived life.She was sleeping so unruffled which made me happy.

I got up and went to my bathroom to freshen up,once I was done I put on some black ripped Jean's with a white tshirt and did my hair. I went over to the curtains and opened them extensively making the sun to go through shining over to her which made her slowly to open her eyes .

"Why the fuck did you wake me up dude".she annoyingly said getting up from the bed going over the mirror to fix her hair.
"Why the fuck were you still sleeping dudette"..I mocked at her.
"Stfu yank"....she laughed going to the bathroom.

"You do realize you're in my room,walking your skinny unsightly ass to my bathroom, right?"..I hollered making her turn around looking at me with a bored face.
"You do realize you're becoming a vile dickhead yelling in my house, right?"...she said in a snide laugh.

"Just get your ass cleaned and come down in 5 minutes princess "...I kissed her forehead and made my way out.
"Five minu-".....
"Minus one minute now "...I yelled heading downstairs which made her put a cuss.

*****

"Close your eyes princess "...she gave me an unsettling look but did as i said.As she did so i walked over to my closet taking out two tickets placing them gently on the bed.
"Open"....I smiled at her and motioned her to look on the bed.
"Ohhh my fucken Lord Ernest!!"...her reaction was amazing as a tear rolled down her soft cheek making me to wipe it off slowly with my soft finger.

"Care to tell me why you ran from your room to come to mine last night princess "...her face started to change as soon as I asked.
"I saw some shadows outside my room Ernest!And I felt like the very person was in my room cause I saw his shadow on my bedroom wall!!...how crazy can I be babe"...she started sobbing and I gave her a tight hug,caressing her hair in the meantime. "Its all gonna be okay princess "..."anyways we going to Paris so that will help cheer you up isn't that so"...I gave her a smile ...

"We're going to Paris Princess "...she threw herself inside my hands giving me a tight warm hug which made me spin her around both of us screaming in excitement.
"Thank you so much for this hubby,it means s lot ayt"..she gave me a long sarcastically blazing kiss which I welcomed by grabbing her ass lifting her up as moans left her mouth in between our tongue's battle fight.

"Fuck me Ernest "...she said between the kiss which pleased me so much.
"As you wish princess " I placed her on the bed with our kids not loosening our kiss.

Her hands went behind my neck massaging my hair with some little bit of grabs.I travelled my hand from under her silky summer white dress going straight to her spot.I backed off as I kneeled down starting to  place wet kisses in between her thighs causing her to moan.

I went on and on till I was now under her dress making her shift in discomfort which came back to my mind that ofcourse she had my dick inside her first meaning she haven't done anything of sort before. I searched for her eyes and gave her a wide smile." Trust me princess "..she only nodded.

I slowly removed her dress till it was at her breast before removing her red thong leaving her bare.I made my way into her hole as my mouth dug in,I started slow but as I went faster she moaned,her hands dugged inside my hair when suddenly her whole body quivered responding to the pleasure.She dragged my head until our lips clicked in such a swift motion. As we were kissing her hands traveled down to unbutton my jeans and when she finally succeeded I got inside her making her scream my name out loud.

After our make out we finally got ready for our evening trip.She assumed that we were leaving with a first class flight but reality was that I have my own elegant private Jet.We left out house around 7pm and got to the airport at 7:45pm.

"Tell me I'm dreaming "....she looked at me and I only shook my head smiling .
"What else dont you own Mr Smith"...
"Well for now let's leave that question on a stand by "...I gave her a smirk
"Why is that"..she crossed her arms and gave me a jumbled look
"Because I'll answer it tomorrow, now let's get going Paris is waiting for us"......I kissed her and we got on the jet.

"Paris here we come "....