Beautiful Bright Sunny Day.

Isabella's POV

I felt the sun hitting my face making me to slowly open my eyes.

As I instantly opened them and looked to my right,I saw his handsome hot face.He looked more like an angel sleeping next to me.

I couldn't stop myself from tracing my fingers up and down his jaw and touching his beautiful face.

I pecked his lips and by doing that,his eyes instantly opened and he smiled.

He leaned over and gave me a kiss.I smiled and turned to my night stand to check the time.It was 7 in the morning.

"Dont tell me you're thinking of leaving bed so early." I turned to look at Ernest who had a frown on his face.

"Unfortunately we gotta wake up baby." I sat getting off the bed.

We were both naked.After showering,we decided to sleep naked.silly right?ohh well we enjoyed feeling each other's skins so bare.

He came to my side and grabbed my waist,pulling him close to his bare skin.His member was on my stomach, brushing against me as he leaned down to kiss me.

The kiss was deep,slow but it fucken felt nice.It caused fireworks on my stomach to erupt.

We kissed,the kiss filled with smiles and moans.

"I will never get tired of this." He said smiling and I just grabbed his hand leading him downstairs.

"So we just gonna go eat naked?" Ernest asked as we entered the kitchen and I nodded laughing.

The kitchen was so White and Elagant.Exceptionally clean.

Every damn cardboard was extremely immaculate.

"This is nice." I said opening the fridge taking out a bottle of milk.

"For you everything gotta be nice." I looked over at Ernest who was sitting down watching me.

"Thank you babe."

I smiled and prepared us food.

After an hour of eating,talking and teasing,we went upstairs to take a shower then got dressed.

I was wearing my white high waist shorts,a short sleeved white tee and some sandals. My hair was ponytailed making me look even more prettier.

Ernest was wearing the exact same as me but all black.

"Why do you gotta ruin it all though?" I asked looking at him as he was in front of the mirror doing his hair.

"Black is everything princess. " he smiled in the mirror and I just rolled my eyes.

We finished and took our phones and my bag then locked the door.

He said we was going on some nice beach so we took some swimsuits with us. As we got outside the house we both closed our eyes and then inhaled the fresh air.

Weird...

"Oh my God what a beautiful bright sunny day it is." I said looking around the trees that surrounded us and the sun shining through them.

"Very beautiful. But not as much as my princess."

He grabbed my waist and his mouth came onto mine.

"Come I wanna show you something. " I nodded as I followed him as he went to some part of the class house but it was totally different from the other class,they were transparent but it was the only part that was opaque.

"You ready?" I nodded looking at him still anxious and he pressed a button on the class.

What I saw next was totally astonishing.

The class parted in between and slowly slided to the sides.

It was a garage. I looked around and gues how many cars were in there?7 black beasts.

If I left it out,the class house was about 18 000 square feet. Very huge.

"Can I choose?" I excitedly asked looking at him.

"Sure." I kissed him and took a look around the cars.

"I'll go with that four pipe jeep." I said smiling.

"Let's go then." I stopped him ....

"Can I drive?" I asked with a pleading voice ...

"No." He said sternly and I blinked my eyes giving him puppy eyes.

"Okay,here." He threw me the keys and I clapped my hands making my way to the driver's door.

Once we left the house, man I speeded the beasts making Ernest smile at at me.

Our surrounding was all trees, no many cars and shit.I opened the rooftop of the car letting air blow my hair as I went fast.

***

We arrived at Bali's nicest beach.KUTA.

It was not that much occupied and the sun was just so hot and we both needed a swim and to just enjoy our first day on our vacation.

"Imma go and change into the ladies room,I'll find you right here?" I said moving off the chair.

We were now at the beach bar.

"Dont take time." He pulled me and kissed me.

"I wont."I kissed his forehead and followed the signs to the ladies toilets.

Once I was all done I made my way to the bar.

As I looked over to where Ernest was sitting,I saw a blond girl wearing a blue  swimming two piece sitting with him.

They were laughing and talking about something. I swallowed all the anger bubbling in my stomach and made my way to were they where.

"Princess come meet Rosalia.She was a high school friend of mine back then before I came to your school.Travis and her had a thing back then but it didn't work out." I turned to look at the girl and she was cute.

I sat down and took my time to observe her face.She had beautiful blue eyes and nice eyebrows.

"Hi.Im Isabella Knowles." She shook my hand with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Bella.I'm Rosalia Lester." She said and I smiled.

She was Russian I could tell by the accent.

"You're the first to call me bella you know."  I said and she made a small laugh.

"Ohh hunny,the way I know Ernest...he wouldn't love people calling you the name he calls you." She was totally right.

"You damn right." Ernest joined the convo making
us laugh.

"Let's go swimming people. " Rosa said as she stood up leaving and we  followed her.