Date.

Isabella POV's

I can't believe a week has flew by  already.I  dont know but I felt like Ernest was ignoring me the whole week. We never hang out again since that sunset date day thing.Since its Saturday today I thought of a mall day,its been long since I bought clothes anyways I just need to get out of the house honestly.

I  put on some black puma leggings with a black oversized puma hoodie and some black puma sneakers.I grabbed my phone,purse ,headsets and made my way downstairs.It was nearly 7 in the evening,dont get me wrong shopping late is the best...you get the peace and quietness.

To my surprise I found Ernest watching TV so I walked to him.I sat besides him " let me guess Game Of Thrones ?"...I asked with a smile
"What else would it be Princess "...he smiled back
"So I'm just gonna hop out to the mall I'll be back in an hour or so okay"...I was about to quickly stand up and get the heck out of there when he caught my arm.

"Its funny cause you're not going anywhere princess "..I looked up to see he didn't laugh or smile but infact he wore a serious mask!.
"Bu-t..."....I whined which made him smile.
"No buts and no mall but there is one thing that's on"....he smirked and I raised my eyebrows at him  waiting for a clarification....

"Wait here"....He ran off upstairs and what's shocking is that he went to his room then to my room.What was he planning?.

He came back after 10 minutes." Now go upstairs and change cause we got a reservation to attend.
"Whaaat..how.....where....when....oh-my God,Ernest I dont have any thing to wear! What am I gonna do,what am i gonna do....oh lord"...I was now hyperventilating which made him cup his soft hands in my cheeks.

"Calm down Princess....we dont want you dying because of a heart attack now do we?"....He laughed
"Fuck you "...I placed a fist on his chest which made him laugh even more

"I know  I know,you will but now is not the time even my member agrees cause he ain't reacting at all.Why dont you go upstairs and take a look on your bed then come here in about 30 minutes.Go princess "...

"Wow...Isabella  you look so marvelous"...I turned to stare at Ernest who had an amused face.What do you expect from a person wearing a black tight mid-knee dress with black well designed pencil hills ....helll I was so beautiful,I felt beautiful and I knew what he wanted me to feel like the most....A PRINCESS.

The dress hugged my curves perfectly my hair was down styled so sexy.He was wearing a black tuxedo which hugged him a bit tight to make him look sexy and his hair shuffled in a sexy way.

I walked down the stairs gradually to make it look seductive."Ready"...I asked with a smirk.
"Just one more thing."...he told me to turn around and just as I did I felt a cold thing hung on my neck.

"Turn around and look at the mirror "....I did so and I saw the most beautiful twee diamond necklace. A tear rolled down as a smile formed on my lips." Ernest this is so beautiful. Thank you so much"...I hugged him so tight.....

"You like it"...he asked nervously.
"Are you kidding me?Like it ? I love it Babe"....I was smiling till I realized what I said....I looked at him and he only smiled....he let out his hand for me to take it and as I did...

" I could get used to you calling me that Princess "......with that we faded into the dark.