Chapter 63

They rejoin the group and got some ice cream. Luckily no real questions were asked. The girls steal a few glances at Emma, trying to understand why she was so late. They do have an idea about it though. This shit is fucking delicious! Doenja and Suga are eating their ice with lots of gusto. Sarah is eating her ice cream as she is used to. Jin looks. She was not lying, she does eat it like that. JK and Jimin are blushing when they stare at Sarah. Sarah walks to Jhope. "What flavor is yours?" "It's almond." "Can I try?" "Sure." She takes a long lick. Jhope swallows. Why doesn't she just bite it? He turns his gaze away and JK and Jimin their ice cream is running over their fingers, while they just have flashbacks at the beach dare.

RM looks at Sarah, who is at that moment licking from Mary's ice. She has tried hard to stay professional. But she still kept secrets from all of us. But on the other hand, Big Hit kept secrets too. For our own wellbeing, but secrets nevertheless... He is really troubled at the whole situation. He then looks at Emma, who has ordered their ice cream before the buss of Chinese would get released. "Guys we should leave this spot before the Chinese come. No doubt they will recognise Asian faces. To Europeans you all look the same. So if we want to avoid problems, we should get our move on.

She guides them to one of the many towers. They go up, and have a marvellous view over the whole city. They can see the typical traditional towers of Italian design, the whole city looks warm with the sunsetting on it. Emma grabs RM's hand and smiles a warm smile at him. V has Mary in his arms, holding her from the back. He whispers something in her ear and she nods. Suga and Doenja are both leaning out of a window and are close to each others, their arms and shoulders touching. Their hands outside the window, out of view touching each other. Sarah looks at the 3 couples. She looks at her phone. She has 4 unread messages. She sighs. Jhope suddenly is behind her and holds her hand. He pulls her to the other side of the tower, away from the actual sunset. "What are you do-" Sarah stops half through her sentence. She can see the orange glow of the sun on the rooftops, and the cream colored walls. The green in the background from outside the city. "Wow." Jhope smiles. "Sometimes it is darkest under the lamp, sometimes you just need to look the other way to see something equal or even more beautiful. A sunset is the same everywhere, but this view" and he points at the view "is only here. In San Gimignano. On this time. This moment. This point in time only." He can see the landscape reflecting in Sarah's big eyes. He smiles. I love to make you happy.

When the sun has set, they return down. Emma says that they need to drive a while to Florence. So they all get in the tour bus and are on their way. Sarah is sitting in the back, video calling Ji Hoon. "... Today was a busy day, I left my phone in the hotel to charge. Sorry opparah." Some of them knew she had her phone with her all day and are shocked at hearing her lie against her boyfriend like that. This isn't a healthy sign... Most of them seem to think that, but no one turns around, to not show they heard her. "Why do you look so pale? Are you not well, my love?" Ji hoon sounds worried. Sarah smiles and waves it away. "I'm fine! Just fine!" "Are you sure? You can tell me anything, I am here for you, always, my precious." Sarah nods and winks. "Oppa, I got to go now. We are almost in Florence." "Already? Okay, my love. Take care. I love you. Miss you." "Miss you too!" She blows a kiss at the phone and hangs up. Her smile melts away in no time. Emma looks in the mirroring of the window and can see Sarah leaning with her head against the window, looking outside at nothing but dark. She is not the only one. Jhope is looking too and Jin is fiddling his fingers. The front of the bus is either sleeping or playing around. Not aware of anything going on in the back. Suga pretended to sleep but sighs. All the red flags are there... It won't be long now.

They immediately go to their hotel, and to sleep. The next day they are going to explore the city of Florence. Before going into his room, Jhope looks towards Sarah's room. He sighs. He walks toward it and knocks on the door. Sarah opens it. He walks in without saying anything. "What do you think you are do-" "I'll sleep with you." He dryly says. Sarah looks at his back. "But you have your own ro-" "You seem to be falling apart. I can't have that. I'll keep you company." He says while walking towards her and hugging her tightly. Sarah doesn't struggle, but lets it happen. He undresses her. He looks at her and desires her so much. But she is dating someone now, and he doesn't steal another man's lady. Sarah is semi expecting him to do something, but is feeling slightly disappointed when he just places a kiss on her shoulderblade. He just takes off his shirt and goes to lay down in the bed. He taps the bed and Sarah is shocked at the thought of her disappointment. Why did I expect him to do more to me? I am now a girlfriend of someone. I should not feel disappointed. She grabs her pajama's and puts them on before getting in the bed with Jhope. She snuggles into his chest and relaxes. Jhope can see her sleep soundly again. Get some sleep. The bags under your eyes reveal that since the last time you slept with me, you haven't been properly sleeping. He kisses her forehead. I love you.