Chapter 55

Jhope is standing in front of her. "Feeling better now?" He cups her face gently, but notices that she isn't wearing his DNA necklace anymore.  He saw the fresh markings on her intimate zones like her cleavage and figured what happened, and is feeling hurt too. Sarah slaps his hand away. "I'm fine." She stumbles past him. Not because of being drunk, but because she feels crappy. Suddenly she feels his arms around her. Feeling those arms, and the warmth of his hug, she suddenly can't hold strong anymore and breaks down in crying. Jhope can feel her loose all strength and weighing heavy in his arms. He can't hold her so he gently drops her to her knees. He goes to her front, kneels too and hugs her close. She is crying, non stop. "Did he hurt you?" She shakes her head. "Did he force you?" She shakes her head again. "Then what happened for you to be like this?" "He is so perfect..." Sarah manages to say. Jhope's heart takes another blow. "yeah, I heard. Your friends couldn't shut up about him tonight. He's rich, handsome, friendly, and from what I heard, Very very very much in love with you." His words sounds sour. Maybe I should get one of her friends to take care of this, my heart can't bear it.... Sarah is crying in his arms. He is so perfect. Everything I could ever want. I am so lucky... But she can't shake this empty feeling inside. He softly kisses in her hair. He can still smell Ji Hoon's expensive perfume on her. He gets up and lifts her with him. "You should go to your room now. Will you be fine?" But Sarah isn't lifting her head from his shoulder. She is clenching his shirt in her fists. Please, a little longer. Just a little longer... Jhope feels how her fists are gripping at his shirt. He slowly lowers his arms and puts them around her. He pats on her back, very slowly.

He takes her up to the bedrooms. In front of her door he tries to leave her. He turns around but he feels something pull on the hem of his shirt at his back. He turns around. Sarah is looking at him, tears in eyes. "Sarah, you need to let go of me now. Go to sleep. Tomorrow is another day." "I Don't..." The rest of her sentence she mumbles. But Jhope heard her right.

"...want to be alone..." He goes to hug her, not able to resist the weak calling for help that is hidden in her voice. He takes her to his room.

He undresses himself and Sarah takes off her tight dress but not her underwear. She is standing there in full sexy glory. He can't take his eyes off her, but hands her a wide shirt of his. "Wear this." She puts on the shirt while he is having mixed feelings. He lays in the bed and opens his arm invitingly. She crawls in his inviting embrace and he curls his arm around her. She lays against him and closes her eyes. She is already sleeping soundly. He looks down on her face, her eyes all puffy. What is wrong with you, my love? He softly strokes her hair away out of her face. He kisses her forehead, and lays his head on hers, also falling asleep.

The next morning, Sarah blinks and sees a room she isn't familiar with. She feels the arms around her and looks at Jhope's sound sleeping face. She looks down and is wearing a large shirt. She remembers yesterday. She quickly moves out of his embrace and grabs her dress. She softly goes out of his room, careful not to wake him. She sneaks into her room. Doenja is already getting ready for work. "Aren't you late... Was it that good? Tell me did he go all night?" "He was... good. Surprisingly he is perfect at everything apparently." "Oh-ho, no need to brag. Happy for you." "Happy for me too." Sarah smiles and Doenja feels an emptiness in her smile and words. But she has no time to dwell on it longer. She runs.

Sarah is at breakfast and Emma and Mary keep going on about how Ji Hoon is everything Sarah ever would look for in a man. "How was it?" Emma pokes Sarah. Sarah blushes and opens her blouse a bit, showing her markings to Emma. "OMO. Was it that good?" "Honestly, yeah he is good." And she winks. "I'm done." Jin states and he gets up. Jimin looks into the bowl and sees Jin has barely finished his food. He gets up and takes the bowl to the sink and walks away. Sarah looks in her own bowl and pokes her cornflakes. "Sarah, it's already dead, you don't need to stab it that much." Suga looks at the mess. He sighs. He gets up to comfort Jin.

Ji Hoon texts Sarah again. Sarah looks at her phone and texts back. "Is it your oppa?" Sarah nods. "Go to him; I got this covered. We are almost finished with the preparations for Italy." Sarah smiles at Emma. "Thanks Em" She hugs her and Sarah goes out. Emma smiles. "That's fine." The days pass by like this. Sarah works hard, and she is out a lot on dates too.