Chapter 65

Sarah is in the room with Jin. She sits on the bed, combing her hair. He comes out of the shower. "Sarah, I know you have a boyfriend. I won't do anything to you. But I do still love you." Sarah is quiet. Jin kneels in front of her, making himself on eye level with her. He lifts her chin. "And I know you didn't want to hear me say it. I'm sorry I just said it again. But you are an amazing woman, and I keep being drawn to you. But say the word and I'll let you go." Sarah looks at his world wide handsome face. I need to make a choice. She closes her eyes. All the thoughts are running through her head. She has made the decision. "Jin." her voice is soft and low. "You are forever my first bias. I love you. But I will not be your soulmate. I am your biggest fan." Jin bites his lip and looks away. Sarah cups his face and forces him to look at her again. "I will be so jealous if you ever get another girlfriend and I'll probably regret this, but now I know that deep down, I am not the one for you." She wipes away a single tear that comes falling down from his eye. Jin nods. "Please, allow me one more time." "One more time of wha-" Jin pulls her up and kisses her deeply. She kisses him back, in a way to say goodbye. She can feel from his kiss it is a goodbye kiss too. After about 3 minutes, they break up. "You could have had a world wide handsome." He smirks but his words contain pain. "Who says I didn't... I am happy I did for a while." Sarah smiles again too. She hugs him close. "Let's go to sleep." "Yeah." They get in the bed and keep hugging each other, but nothing more than that.

The next morning, at the private breakfast room in the penthouse, Jimin forgot to put on makeup. His hickeys are displaying, and darkly colored. "Ah. Looks like someone had a busy night" "Looks good, chim" "How was it?" The others are joking and smiling about it. Jimin and Jungkook turn beet red."You don't find it weird, do you?" Jungkook asks worried. "Please don't look different to us now. We care deeply for one another." Everyone smiles welcoming. "Of course not, as leader I don't have anything against it, as long as it does not cause problems between us. You will have to tell bang-pd though." Jungkook and Jimin let out a relieved sigh. Everyone continues eating unbothered by the new couple.

Some time later they gather for their daily talk about the events.

Emma explains. "We will be here for a whole day, and we will only leave at 9PM sharp, arriving around 10 PM in Bologna. Today, we have a variety of things to see. You all see where our hotel is situated. The main plaza of Firenze is around the corner of our hotel. Our hotel is also close to the Uffizi gallery. Next to the Uffizi is the palazzo Vecchio. We will take a guided tour in both the Uffizi and the palazzo Vecchio. And next to that flows the river Arno. There is a special bridge, called the ponte vecchio. It holds small but expensive jewel shops, and is very romantic at night." The others are listening to Emma. "Another building, or buildings we will go see is the Duomo santa maria del fiore. Standing in the middle of the main plaza. It is a cathedral made out of 3 different buildings. The first one of course the duomo itself, the second one the baptistry, and the third the tower. We will visit all of them. In the galleria dell'accademia is the real David of Michelangelo. The bargello holds the David of Donatello. We can also visit a small but maybe nice museum about Galileo. Any questions?" "How can we all do that in one day?" V asks. "It is 8:30 AM now. In the morning I suggest to do the 3 parts of the Duomo, as well as the palazzo Vecchio. After lunch we can do the different musea like the Uffizi, the Bargello, and the Galileo Museum. I suggest doing the galleria dell'accademia latest, because an equally worthy copy stands before the palazzo Vecchio." "Okay!" V does the 'OK' sign with his fingers. "Great! Everyone go and get yourselves ready!" Without saying anything more everyone hurries to get ready. Doenja, who is ready already, hurries after Jimin. "Jimin-sshi. Come with me to put some makeup on top of that hickey." Jimin blushes. "No need to be shy Jimin-sshi. C'mon."

Everyone is ready, and they exit their hotel. As promised, they do the duomo first. After that, everything goes according to plan, while Emma enlightens everyone with facts about the buildings and city. It's clear she was here before, multiple times. After a whole day of walking around the city everyone goes to sit in a restaurant, super tired. It is now 7 PM. They eat in a comfortable silence. After dinner everyone is free to do what they want. They each split up in their normal couples.

Jimin and Jungkook go for a small walk. A silence surrounding them. Both thinking about the things they did to each other the night before. Or rather, what Jungcock did to Jimin. Without having it planned, they suddenly find themselves in the middle of the ponte Vecchio. They stand at the side, both looking at the water and the lighted city. Holding hands. Jungkook feels in his jacket with his other hand. It's still there. The thing I bought. Now is a good time.

He lets go of Jimin's hand. Jimin, confused looks up to Jungkook, seeing a beautiful pair of eyes looking lovingly at him. Suddenly Jungkook becomes shy. He is no longer the Daddy who Jimin met in bed yesterday. "I...I got you something Chim. A gift." He pulls his hand out of his pocket, revealing a shiny box. Jimin's eyes grow wide. I's too early for this. What is he planning? "I know we haven't said it, and honestly I'm nervous. I'm going to say it now. I, Jeon Jungkook, am in love. I'm in love with Park Jimin." Jungkook opens the box, and inside there is a pair of earrings. Made out of a beautiful single diamond on each earring, and white gold. Jimin has tears in his eyes. "It's supposed to be one for you and one for me. That way we can still change our other earrings but keep this one on always. Jimin shuts Jungkook up with a small kiss. "I love you too, Jungkook. Very much." Both are smiling widely, with happy tears in their eyes. "Can I put it on you? You can put it on me too." They take the piercing earrings out of the box and put it in their highest piercing holes. Proudly. After their moment, they go back to the hotel to pack and leave.