Chapter 37

Jhope is stirring the salad, worried about seeing that much blood. That rush, so much blood. Is it because of me? Did I really put her in that much danger? "The salad is mixed already well, if you do any more it becomes a smoothie." Jimin jokes. Jhope is awoken from his thoughts. After 40 mins have passed they hear car doors slam. Sarah comes back in. They all huddle around her, worried. She takes place at the table. "She has 8 stitches. But the wound got a bit infected so she is now on antibiotics." Jhope looks at the big white patch on her arm. "Will it scar?" He asks. Jin shrugs. "Doctor doesn't know. Guess we'll have to wait and see." Jhope worries but Sarah smiles. "Just another one then." She shows her ankle, her legs, her arms. They are almost faded but there are scars nevertheless. Even whiter than her skin. The one on her ankle has even 9 stitches and looks like a centipede. "Here in Asia is a girls skin sacred. Scars are the thing girls are very afraid of." Jimin explains. "I know. But I don't care. I live my life, and when you chop wood, there are ought to be splinters. These scars are nothing compared to the ones I have that you can't see." She holds her hand on her heart. "Luckily the scars form the stars of the constellation of my life." She looks at Jimin, because that is Jimin's part in the song. He smiles. Everyone seems to get the meaning if they haven't figured it out before. They eat dinner and are back to normal.

That evening they are around the campfire. They are so cozy, there is singing, there is rapping and drinking. V is hugging Jimin. Emma is hugging Mary. Doenja and Suga are sitting close together and occasionally brush their hands against each other. Their fingers softly touch the back of the other his fingers. Until they gently intertwine. Just holding each other by the indexfinger. "Anyone up for a truth or dare?" Jimin looks his naughty gaze and his slytherin is showing. Some are getting nervous. Some are excited. The major vote want to play. "So, Mary,Truth or dare?" Jimin asks to start it off. "Dare. Mary grins, putting on her bad girl shoes." Jimin smirk. "I dare you to kiss Taehyung." He just straight jumps into it. Jippie this is my chance! She gets up and pretends to be shy. She walks up to him and V his eyes are moist and she can swear she saw the corners of his mouth slight go upwards. He raises his jaw and pushes his lips against Mary's. It is a slightly long peck, but it is more than enough than he is willing to show the rest. Mary's heart is going crazy. Remembering the kiss they had on that rooftop. V smiles and puts on a manly face, looking at her, biting his lip seductively. Mary notices and is honestly getting shy. The maknae are loving it. To them he does his pervy smile face. And they laugh harder.

"Doenja, truth or-" "DARE!" Doenja cheers with her drink up. Suga looks at her and smirks at her hit-me-with-anything-attitude. Mary smiles, knowing what she knew. Doenja and Mary link eyes and don't need words to know what dare she needs to do. Mary gets up and takes a cherry tomato. She pushes it in Doenja's mouth. "Now I want you to make Suga eat it." Doenja holds the tomato in her mouth and gets up. She places both hands on the armrests and leans forward. She doesn't hesitate and pushes her mouth on Suga's. He willingly opens his lips and lets her in. She can't help but let her tongue follow the tomato into his mouth and she strokes his tongue with hers. Suga is feeling how she is using the situation to openly kiss him. He smirks and pushes the tomato in his cheek and starts to attack her tongue with his. Before they get too suspicious she pulls back, her eyes are twinkling. Suga shows everyone the tomato between his pearly teeth and bites it. It splats open and the juice drips on his chin. Doenja licks it away. They all go cheering at this hot scene. Doenja sits back down and takes a sip of her drink, smiling wide while looking at the reactions of the others.

"Sarah, truth or dare." "Dare" Not willing to lose to Doenja, she smirks a confident smile. Doenja puts her drink down and looks around. She can see multiple eager faces. Mainly Jin and Jhope, but even Jungkook is looking at Doenja now. Should I mix it up a bit? She grins an evil smile. "I dare you to act out a sex scene with lots of pleasure with a guy of choice. Or 2. Or 3. Those kind of porns exist too. For 10 minutes" Emma hides her face and eyes in her hands, and hides away in RM's side. RM looks at the sudden shyness and can't help but look up to the sky and smile his dimple smile. Suga and the maknae are cheering loudly. The others can't help but feel like this is a competition between Sarah and Doenja. Mary rolls her eyes. They are at it again.... Sarah pretends to be choosing and walks to Jungkook. She strokes with her finger on his jaw and he swallows while stiffen up. She then walks to Jimin who cheekily sticks out his jaw, showing his manly side. She then goes to V who is looking to his side, showing off his manly jaw too. No, not you. You are Mary's bias. She looks at Suga and Doenja softly growls. Suga is amused at Doenja's possessiveness. Emma is holding her hands onto RM's arm. Sarah points to Jin. They all cheer. Suddenly she points to Jhope, looking with a daring look at Doenja. Doenja just bows and moves her hand as in 'Go ahead. Do your best.' Jin looks at Jhope and gets flashbacks. RM coughs. "Please keep clothes on." Emma nods and is secretly happy RM said that. RM did not just say it for Emma, he also doesn't want anything unprofessional to happen. They nod. Sarah holds both at their neck and deep kisses Jin. Then she deep kisses Jhope. They are not impressed. Her hands slide over their chests. Her thumbs find their nipples through their shirts and she pinches them, making both guys give a gasp. She got everyone's attention now. She smiles and makes eye contact with both. She gets on her knees and pretends to undo Jin's pants. Then she is jerking off an airpenis. She is then opening Jhope's pants and takes an airpenis in her mouth. Now they are cheering. Jin and Jhope are getting severely turned on by using their imagination. Doenja watches her watch. "5 more minutes. Halfway there." Sarah nods and she changes to Jin's while pulling Jhope down on his knees. She pushes herself onto his groin, almost doggystyle like. Jhope is embarrassed and wishes time goes faster. She is pretending that he is thrusting her and makes fake moaning noise. She smacks her mouth and moves faster with the airpenis in her mouth and behind her. She moans louder and even releases the airpenis from her mouth to focus on Jhope. "1 minute." They are all cheering. She looks up at Jin while finishing his airpenis and also letting Jhope finish. She ends it with lots of saliva spilling from her mouth, pretending it is cum. "Time's up." They clap. Jin and Jhope are completely turned on now. The others are commenting about how professional it looked. And how hot it must have been for Jin and Jhope. And awkward too. They are laughing. "So that is the kind of porn you watch?" Doenja scoffing asks. Sarah glares at Doenja, pretending to be mad at her for making her do such a awkward dare. The others are laughing at the small war between both of them, making it less serious.

Sarah smirks and lets her eyes roam over the group. I'll save Emma, because if she gets picked by one of the maknae it might be super weird for her. "Emma, truth or dare?" "Truth." They all are in chaos. "Say dare! Say dare." RM lifts his hand and they all are silent. "She made her choice." He looks at her and gestures with his hand that Emma can go ahead. "Okay, I ask of you. How far have you ever gone with a guy." "To the Belgian Coast." Emma seriously answers. They all start laughing. "Not that kind of far. Not the distance far. But the sexual one." "Oh" Emma blushes again. "It wasn't that nice. It is not a happy story." She looks sad. Everyone is awkward because the atmosphere changed. "Did he hurt you? Force you?" RM asks with a concern and anger in his voice. Emma shakes her head. "There was this guy once. I thought he was going to be my boyfriend, but he asked me to go up to a hotelroom... and...." RM swallows and is seriously looking at Emma. "I didn't think he would do something that fast." RM places his hand on her arm and whispers "You don't need to do this." Sarah places her hand on Emma's knee, nodding at what RM said. Emma shakes her head. "I am happy I can finally talk about it. I think I am ready. He showed me his ... Thing... and asked me to... suck? it..." She fiddles with her blanket. "So did you go that far?" She shakes her head. She jumps up. "But I told him to go fuck himself and I just ran out." RM smiles and closes his eyes, half in relief, half in being proud of an ARMY standing up for herself. Everyone cheers and congratulates her. Emma is smiling and proud. Hearing all of them cheer her action, makes her feel like she is a hero. Like she isn't a silly girl, tricked by a boy for a BJ, but the strong Emma that refused to be used. She smiles and Sarah smiles too. She can feel that Emma finally conquered her trauma. She gets up and hugs Emma. Softly she whispers "I am so proud of you. This is the first step in healing. Once you are healed, you can love someone again. I am so, so proud." Mary and Doenja even hug Emma. Everyone gets up and joins the hug. Emma feels so loved by all of these people and happy tears roll over her face. I will never forget this...The rest of the evening, when she talks to RM she touches him slightly. She is touching her hair a lot while he is talking to her. She is laughing and relaxed around him. More brazen, more open. Going all in for him. Unafraid. RM can feel something has shifted in Emma. She seems to feel...lighter?