Chapter 32

The day has just started and the guys are rubbing themselves in with suncream. The girls come down. Doenja is wearing a tanktop bikini, sportsy type with a shorts. Suga is covered up as a moslima. RM is already down, giving Emma the privacy she needs. Jin is downstairs too. This time they don't need to cover up completely anymore since they are not being filmed. So the girls will be able to see them in full glory. Except for Suga ofcourse. Emma comes down in a cute bikini and her hair up in a messy knot, sunglasses and a blow up ball. Mary has a bikini halter top, tied in the middle and at her neck, and wears a sarong over her waist, hinting at her bikini pants because it's see through but still covering it, and shows off her wide hips and small torso. Her curls have been contained in a tight knot. Jin and Jhope are waiting for Sarah. It takes forever. "SARAH?" Emma shouts. She walks up and just enters. After a minute she comes out again. "Sarah isn't feeling like going to the beach and is staying in. She told us to go and have fun." Doenja sighs and looks at Emma, who shakes her head. Jin and Jhope are disappointed. They decide to leave without her. "Don't tell me she is embarrassed again?" Emma nods. "She really doesn't like the beach that much."

Sarah carefully comes out of her room and walks down. No one is around, she double checks. She is walking around in a vintage polka dotted bikini in bright colors, high waist and has a vintage hairdo with a bandana. High ponytail, red lips and make up. Big hoops and a french roll in her hair. Sunglasses with wings and cute red slippers. She claims one of the chairs at the pool in the garden. She grabs a cocktail from the kitchen and rubs her whole body with sunblock. Not endangering her fair white skin. She lays down and relaxes. She pulls up one leg and puts on a summer hit kpop setlist. Looking like a pin up girl from the old times. She taps her foot on the beat and smiles. She is humming on 'Too many beautiful girls' By super junior.

Jhope turns around. "I forgot something at the house!" He quickly returns. He enters the empty house and goes to his room. When he comes down, he can hear some music "Is that Super Junior Sunbaenim?". He listens where it comes from and walks into the garden. Finding Sarah laying like a hot chick on the sunchair. Sipping from her cocktail. A drop falls down onto her chest and it disappears between her cleavage. Jhope is getting hot by her look. What an extraordinary style... Wow! It's old, but it is hot! So special! He snaps a shot of her. And one more from another angle. Why didn't she just follow us to the beach? She obviously is not feeling sick. He just can't seem to understand her. He decides to go to the beach after all.

At the beach, Emma and RM are in the water. It is not clear because Korean sea isn't that tropical, but it is clean. She throws a ball to Jimin and they play around with 5 of them. Jimin throws it to Jungkook, who throws it at RM. RM throws it to V. The moment he lets go of the ball, Emma screams and jumps into RM's arms. "I FELT SOMETHING CRAWL OVER MY FOOT!!!" RM is holding her in the water bridal style and laughs. "Oh! A blue crab!" "I am having none of that crap. I am scared." She is holding onto RM's neck very tightly, almost choking him. He thinks it's adorable. "Do you want to get out of the water?" Emma opens 1 eye and looks at his dimple smile, his blonde bangs wet and heavy hanging over his eyes. She then notices she is in his strong arms, leaning against his naked chest. Inside she is swooning so badly. I want to stay in your arms... She shakes her head. "Then, shall I carefully put you down again?" No I want to stay in your arms like this forever. She shakes her head again. He scoffs. "You want me to keep holding you like this then?" She nods. So cute! RM uwu's inside. "It will be harder to play like this." He lets her go and she is sad that he puts her down again, but his hands are still in her waist. She suddenly feels him lifting her up and placing her on his strong shoulders. "Let's play as a team. You catch the ball and I'll move around the seafloor for you. I hope I just don't crush any blue crabs." She smiles and holds her upper legs. Emma softly strokes through his wet locks. Just when I thought I couldn't get any happier. V grabs Mary too and puts her on his shoulders. "Let's play equally then." He says in his voice. Mary is honored and softly strokes through his blue gray hair.

Jhope arrives at the beach too and sits under the umbrella next to Suga, Doenja en Jin. Looking at the others, playing in the water. Doenja and Suga are sipping some cocktails. Jin is just sleeping a bit. Jhope sits next to Doenja. "Why is Sarah lying?" Doenja puts her cocktail down. "What do you mean?" She pretends she doesn't know. Suga and Jin look at her too. "You know what I mean. She is now in bikini at the pool, laying outside. By herself." Doenja softly swears. Sarah, you fool... Doenja sighs. "She is a confident woman. Right?" They all nod, even Suga. "Well, when it comes to being in bathing suit... she has... some issues..." "Why? Why only with that?" Doenja is visibly annoyed by their questions. "Let's say, she looks more like Jin than you think." Jin looks up and at Doenja. Jhope notices Jin is also listening in. "She is overly confident because she bluffs alot. Almost everything she ever achieved is by bluff. She has been severely bullied throughout her whole life." They look in shock. Why? She is so confident, then why? "She has had a mask on her whole life, she hid away her real self with many persona's. Afraid to be herself. She was bullied about her looks mainly. The way she dressed herself. Everything she is confident about now, is what she was unsure about in her past." Suga nods, understanding the psychology behind it. Somehow Jin and Jhope seem to get it too, but not that clearly as Suga. "She especially dreaded the swimming lessons in school. Being super vulnerable. Almost naked. In front of all those boys. She went to boys school. Well, it was mixed, but there were only a few girls in her class, so compared to them, she was really ugly and fat." Everyone is horrified at hearing this happened to someone as kind as Sarah. "So even going swimming with boys she knows, she refuses. Let's say that that one trauma stayed unconquered. That is one she can't bluff herself out." Doenja takes a big sip from her drink and leans back in the chair, decided it is enough said.