Chapter Eighteen

Sorry for the late update, but hey...5 days 'till Christmas!

I'm making the story in the same time as us, so it's also 5 days until Christmas for Anna, Matt and Cameron :)

-

18

It was 5 days until Christmas.

It wasn't a good beginning to Christmas.

It was all going by so fast...

I never thought things would turn out this way. Ever since Cameron became famous, and left for a whole year to move to L.A with his friend Nash, everything changed. That's when it changed.

This whole time I was blaming Matthew...but really, it was all Nash's fault.

It was Nash's fault...

If Cameron had never moved to L.A, things would be different. Maybe I would've started talking again sooner, and Cameron wouldn't have blown up on my parents, and we wouldn't have to keep on the move.

None of this would've happened, if he never moved to L.A...

None of it.

I've only met Nash once, and it was when he visited from North Carolina to help Cameron explain that he was moving.

"I'm having my friend Nash come over," Cameron walked in my room. I was just laying on my bed, doing homework.

"I'm not saying you have to talk to him...but I just wanted to let you know." He said, and I nodded, returning my focus to my homework.

I heard him walk in the room. "So...whatcha up to?" He asked, sitting on the other end of the bed. I held up a paper of algebra homework that I didn't understand.

"Oh...well that's no fun." He chuckled.

"Hey...I've got a joke," he said. I looked at him.

"Where do orcas hear their music?" He asked, grinning like an idiot. I shrugged, looking back at my homework.

"The ORCAstra!" He exclaimed. I smiled, though he couldn't see. For a 19 year-old, he sure acted like a 4 year-old.

"Hey! Why aren't you laughing? I thought it was hilarious!" He said, and I just kept looking at my homework, so he wouldn't see me smiling.

"I know your laughing..." He said, and I could hear the smile in his voice. "Annie..." He trailed off. There was something in his voice that made me think he was about to do something. So I looked at him.

He had a mischievous smile on his face. Then he raised both of his hands, and wiggled his fingers. Then, he started tickling me.

I couldn't stop laughing, and neither could he. That was actually one of the times I've heard him laugh that hard.

My mom and Jake ran in. They began laughing. "Oh, Cameron honey! Stop tickling your sister!" My mom laughed.

"Not without me!" Jake called, and helped tickle me. It was the first time that I had laughed in a really long time.

Everyone was laughing, until we heard the door bell ring. Meaning, that Cameron's friend was here.

"I'll go get it," my dad smiled, and my mom's face went into panic mode,

"The chickens still in the oven!" My mom yelled, running downstairs and pushing Jake to the side.

"Move Frederick!" She yelled playfully, and Jake started laughing. Frederick was his middle name, and he hated it. He laughed as he was pushed aside by my mom.