Chapter Twenty Nine

IM SO SORRY

I was going to update the next day but I haven't had internet for a whole week because of all the huge storms that I've had where I live so I didn't get it until today but I will update tomorrow and this weekend!

BLAME MOTHER NATURE!

I'm so sorry but here's your update. Make sure to check out the trailer in my previous chapter!

-

29

"W-What do we do?" I stuttered. Of course this had to happen to us, right now, right here. I was just a walking bad luck charm! Whenever I was anywhere, I would always cause bad luck, wherever I went. The unthinkable was thinkable. The unexpected was expected, but all in a bad way.

"I have no idea..." Nash trailed off. Both him and Matthew seemed very calm about the situation---I mean, they weren't completely calm about the whole thing, but compared to me they seemed to be. It wasn't that they were calm, but it wall most seemed like they were...used to it. I, on the other hand, am not, and I do not deal with large crowds very well.

A girl pounded on the window next to me, and it was louder than the others, so it caused me to jump. I was not dealing with this whole situation well. It would make me feel better if my parents weren't after me and if I wasn't on the run with three of the most internet famous people at the moment, but that isn't that case.

Noticing my uneasiness, Matthew climbed into the backseat next to me.

"It's going to be fine. We just need to call somebody." He looked into my eyes, and I immediately looked away. I wasn't good with making eye contact, since I was so self concious.

There was another loud slam against the window next to me that stood out more than the others. I turned away from Matt to face the window. A girl, with jet black hair and wearing 5 pounds of blue eye shadow that went up to her eyebrows, held up a notepad against the window.

'Get away from matt u slut!'

That's what it said, in very messy handwriting may I add. She was probably 15, but she looked 23 with her dark red lipstick. I felt bad for her, just like I had towards Kian, Zach, Aaron, Tina and Gina. They weren't mean for no reason, somebody or something terrible had made them the way they are, and they didn't know anything else but to take it out on people less superior to them. I just couldn't believe that she literally wrote it on a piece of paper and showed it to me.

Matt grabbed my face, so I was no longer staring at the window, but into Matts eyes. Again.

I looked over at the window behind Matthew, to see more girls trying to get Matthew's attention.

"Look at me."

3 simple words. One difficult task.

I looked at him.

"Don't pay attention to any of them. Don't even look at them. Just focus on me, and we'll get through this."

I nodded, removing his hands from my face myself, afraid that he wouldn't if I didn't do something. I really wanted to know what was up with him, and Nash! They both wanted to go grocery shopping, but were mad at each because the other one was going. And then, Matthew out his arms around my waist in the middle of the grocery store! His fans saw us, and he was about, I don't know, it was like he was about to kiss me or something! Why was he being so...touchy with me? I didn't like it, and I want to know why he was doing it.

My wondering would have to wait, because as I stared down at the carpet thinking of all these things, there were crazy fan girls crowding out car, giving us no way out.