Chapter Nineteen

Only two more days guys!!✌️

What do you want for Christmas? Comment!

-

19

His hand was soft. That's one of the things I remember most. Why? I have no idea.

"Why don't we all sit down? Nash, I bet you had a long ride." My mom says, sitting down.

We all sat down at the table. Nash sat across from me.

"Eh, only a couple hours." Nash smiled.

"So, Nash, what brings you to Virginia?" My father asked, passing the mashed potatoes.

"Well, Cam wanted help breaking the news..." he trailed off, looking at Cameron.

"What news?" My mom asked.

"Mom," Cameron smiled, "Nash invited me to move to L.A with him. Our agents also think it's a good idea---there are a lot of opportunities there! I could be in a movie!" Cameron exclaimed.

"Oh honey! That's lovely! I think it's terrific!" My Mom exclaimed.

"I think that's great, Cameron," Jake added. Cameron thanked mom and Jake, hugging them. When they all say down, something seemed to finally sink in, and they all frowned. Me. It was me.

My mom covered her mouth. "Annie..."she trailed off. I got up.

There were tears in my eyes, just about to fall, and I did not want everyone to see me cry.

"Anna! Come back here! You be proud of your brother!"

I couldn't make it up the stairs. I sat on one of the lower steps and cried, though they couldn't see me.

"We should've waited until you left to tell her..." Jake mumbled.

"That would've been worse," Cameron said, "I didn't even give it a thought about what Anna would think...Nash, Im not sure if I can go anymore."

"Cam, are you serious right now?" Nash scoffed. "This is BIG, okay? Like you said, you could be in a movie! We'd become more famous than ever! Plus, you can always visit. Don't let your sister get in the way of your dreams." I hated the way he said that, and the tone in his voice. He had no idea what I was going through, and I couldn't do it without Cam.

"I know," Cameron said, "but---"

"But nothing," Nash said, "look, ill go talk to her maybe, and then everything will be okay. Just chill, okay dude?"

I ran upstairs, and went into my room and shut the door. I wish it had a lock.

I sat on my bed, awaiting Nash's arrival with cold sweaty palms. I hated this, I absolutely hated it. Why did he have to take Cameron away?

The door creeped open.

"Hey...Anna? Annie? Anna...right? Yeah, hey." Nash said, closing the door behind him.

"Listen, I know Cameron's your brother and all, but...he could become famous! And then he can use the money to fly out here---"

"Is that all you care about? The money? The fame?" I spat at him. I haven't talked in a year at the time...but by the way he didn't stare at me with wide eyes, or gasp at me, he must've not known that.

"Well, no...of course not. It's just, we could become famous, and just think! You could have everything you've ever dreamed of!"

"All I want is Cam," I said stubbornly. His expression grew angry, and he walked over to me, gripping my face in his hands.

"Listen little girl," he spat, "Cameron's moving to L.A, and you're not going to do anything to stop it, okay? I tried being nice, but that didn't seem to work. I can make your life a living hell if you keep him from moving, okay?"

I swallowed. I just met this kid who was supposedly Cameron's best friend, and here he is, threatening me! How could Cameron like him?

He patted my cheek. "Great. Glad we're on the same page." He spun on his heels, and walked out the door.

Later on, Cameron came in the room asking if I was truly okay with this. All I did was nod, seeing as Nash was in the corner of the room, listening to everything.

He left about a month after that night, and that's when it all started.

-

Why is my life a screw up?

It literally is a screw up. Whenever something goes right, even the smallest thing, it always takes a turn for the worst.

It's also crazy, and a bit scary. I've honestly never heard of another person's story quite like this.

All of these things are just making me and my mind a mess.

Dammit, I am a mess.

Nash.

It was all Nash's fault...

He started everything.

He made my life like this...

Now, I wanted revenge.

We were in North Carolina right now, is it possible that he was here? Visiting family? I needed to get revenge for what he's done to me...to my life.

"Cameron hads't picked up," Matthew said glumly. "Whatchya thinking about?"

"Nothing," I lied, when really, it was something.

Something big.

-

See what I did there?

I decided on a short chapter that was kind of a small filler, rather than wait longer.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

More updates to come sooner since tomorrow's my last day off of school before I get off break!

THANK YOU GUYS SL MUCH FOR BEIN ACTIVE, COMMENTING AND VOTING! IT HONESTLY MAKES MY DAY!