Chapter Twenty Four

Thank you guys so much!! My notification on here were blowing up because of you guys, I didn't expect so many comments! Thank you all so much!

Sorry I haven't updated in like a week, my schedule has been packed!!

More updates to come :)

-

24

"How exactly are you going to pull it off...?" Matt asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him as we made our way back to the bus stop.

"I'm just saying, dyeing your hair overall is difficult, and with blue tips on the end, it's even more difficult." He stated.

"Your right..." I sighed, "I'm just not thinking at all today."

"It's okay, why don't we find a salon now, let them do it, I'll pay, and then maybe we'll go out to lunch. Nash can wait."

I nodded. "I like the sound of that," I smiled, "but your not paying."

"Oh really?" He snickered. I nodded. "Mhm, not one single dime."

"And with what money do you have to pay for it?" He countered, in a mocking tone.

"Well, I haven't thought that through either..."

"We'll just ask Elizabeth to do it." He said. I gave him a confused look---who was Elizabeth?

Noticing my confused look, he said "Elizabeth is Nash's mom." He answered, and I nodded.

-

My heart raced as we approached the door the the Grier's house.

I could literally feel my heart beating. I walked slowly and reluctantly to the door, falling behind Matthew.

"Can you walk any slower?" Matthew smirked at me. I rubbed my arm nervously, and picked up my pace.

Most people would be excited to see Nash, some people would even cry of happiness. But me, I would cry, but not of happiness.

Matthew knocked on the door, and I hid behind him. As the door opened, I squeezed my eyes shut, and breathed out my nose.

"Matthew!"

Instead of a male voice I thought would be Nash's, I heard a squeaky little girl's voice.

"Hey Skylynn!" Matt exclaimed, picking up the little girl and walked inside the house. I followed.

"Who's that?" The little girl, Skylynn, pointed at me. I was never good with kids.

"That's Anna," Matt said in a weird voice.

"Hi Annnnna, I'm Slyyyyylynn!" Skylynn said, smiling.

"H-Hi," I stuttered.

"I wanna show you my ROOM!" Skylynn squealed, dragging me upstairs and into a very, VERY pink room. The entire room was filled with horses, there were even ones almost as big as me!

"This one's named Ally!" She said, hugging a stuffed animal horse.

"And this one..." she said, hugging the one that I thought was bigger than me, "is named...CAMERON!"

I thought my ears would bleed, she shrieked so loud.

"Y-You named your horse Cameron?" I stuttered.

"Cameron you're back!" She squealed, running towards the door. I turned around, only for my eyes to meet another's.

Cameron.

-

SO SO SO sorry about the late update, and it was super super short!! My next update will be as long as 3 chapters, and it should be up (at the latest) by next week on Tuesday, but most likely before that :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!