Part 5

As you approached you recognized those light blue jeans and the round ass that was squeezed in them.

„Hey doll, finally we ran into each other" Billy said with confidence as if he knew it was meant for you to bump into each other sooner rather than later.

„Oh, hi, I didn't think anyone else went to this spot to smoke." You replied with genuine confusion as normally everyone would just smoke in the parking lot and you were the only one to go here. You liked the spot because it was like a little alley between the school building and a smaller building near it, just enough space in between for two people to pass. You'd come here to smoke, think and be alone. Well, at least until now.

„I saw you drifting off here some days ago and decided to see where you went. I come here to smoke once in a while ever since." The boy replied with a smile on his face. He looked like he knew something that you didn't and he looked good doing it too. You pulled out a cigarette and he offered a light.

„Thanks." Was all that you could say. You both just stood there smoking in silence, thinking about things that were more similar than you could've guessed.

He finished smoking and said „Should I wait for you so we can walk to school together or will I get to see you in the party later tonight and can dip now?" Billy asked with the grin still on his face.

„I bet you'll see way more than just me in that party, haven't you heard, most of the girls are going just so they can get a piece of you there" you said without thinking much. Maybe it did come off as slightly rude but you were always honest and straight to the point and in all honesty the boy looked like he could take it.

„Too bad I don't care about looking at any of them" he said while looking straight into your eyes. He held eye contact for a few seconds and then simply walked away.

You were left dumbfounded by the short interaction you just had. Thoughts were racing in your head - why was he flirting with me? Saying he doesn't care about all the girls that want him when in the hallways he entertains them with his looks and winks? And most importantly, why did he look at me like that?

You kept on replaying the short conversation in your head as you walked to class and completely ignored what the teacher was discussing. It couldn't be that it was just you who felt this instant connection, could it?

Time seemed to drag on and all that you wanted was to go home, wait for Nancy to come and get ready for the party tonight. It was just hours away yet it felt like an eternity. You simply had to find out more about this boy and his intentions.