Part 9

After taking some minutes to catch your breath and get dressed you both sat down on the bed. On one hand, it was nasty knowing that it's Tina's bed, but on the other – you couldn't wait to see her face once the word about what happened spread around, because surely it would.

„So, first of all, this stays between you and me babe" Billy said and snapped you out of your thoughts.

„What?" you said shocked. Was he about to say that this was all a bet or something? You started getting nauseous from the shock caused by his statement that came like lightning from clear sky.

„Well obviously I enjoyed this just as you did" he winked „however, if we want to go through with this little game of mine – it'll be better and way more fun if we keep this on the down low at first".

You started to calm down a little, he wasn't going to fuck you and dump you, that's good. All you said was „yeah, go on" since you wanted to finally hear his „plan" and ask why he wants you to be part of it.

„So as I've said – Steve is the issue. I am telling you all this because as soon as I came to Hawkins High I noticed that you two are close yet you seem simply uncomfortable when he's around. I hate that cocky bastard and his huge hair simply because he's fake and because he thinks he can test me."

„Right, and what makes you think I want to be a part of your game?" you replied wanting to tease him a little.

„Well, Mi, I think we're quite similar and I think you'd enjoy it, that's why. You enjoyed your time with me here, didn't you?" Billy said as his hand touched your hand and went up to your throat. He held you firmly but was careful not to hurt you. He pulled you in for a kiss and you moaned „yes" into his mouth which made him squeeze your throat just a little tighter for a moment.

He proceeded to tell you the details of what his little game with Steve would be like and what your role would be in it – turns out it's the main one. You hesitated at first but couldn't deny that you would enjoy it. The idea was that you'd get closer to Steve and get him into you while Billy would also let it be known that he wants you. Then you'd proceed to pick Steve and make him feel like finally won. For the grand finale at the first party where you'd go with Steve as a couple, Billy would make it public that this was all a game and Steve would be de-crowned once and for all.

Sure, it was cruel and unnecessary yet you wanted to feel the power. Steve isn't a good guy after all and there's something exciting about going out to be with Billy behind his back.

You talked it out and when Billy heard that you agree with the plan and even have some additional ideas he was excited to say the least. The boy enjoyed hurting others yet you wanted to know why. You were always like this because of your family – your parents were somewhat cold to you ever since you were a child. They showed their love by controlling you and never were affectionate with each other. You always thought of your childhood as cold, that was the best way to describe it. You couldn't help but wonder if Billy had a similar reason for being like this.

Before exciting Tina's bedroom he gave you one last kiss and you melted right into it. Now he smelled not only of alcohol and cigarettes, but also, faintly, of you.