Part 15

A/N: hey everyone! I'm so glad you're reading and enjoying this, it truly means the world to me! I'd really appreciate it if you left a vote or a comment - I really want to know what you think. Thank you and enjoy :)

„I love you Billy." You said and immediately regretted it. Sure, you knew he likes you back but you two weren't official, you couldn't be because of Steve and it was unclear how serious he was about it. Billy was a player and although he said that he only wants you – there was no way to prove it.

With emotions running high and a disbelief that you actually said it you started pulling away very slowly. Of course, Billy noticed it immediately and took you by the wrist.

„Mia, don't back away now. I've wanted to say it for some time now – I love you, too. Honestly." He looked into your eyes and pulled you in for yet another kiss.

„I didn't mean to say it now, when I'm all sad and stuff, I'm sorry." You whispered when the kiss ended. You were calmer but your body was still tense.

„Baby, don't be sorry, I couldn't be happier than I am right now." Billy replied and you looked at him. It didn't seem like he was lying. In fact, he said it back so quickly and his eyes were radiating such warmth and kindness it was hard not to believe what he said. You stood there looking at each other until you heard a car come into the parking lot. As you both looked you saw that it was only some teacher but it was a good sign to leave before you two got caught.

„Do you want a lift home? Or should we hang out a bit more?" Billy asked carefully on the way to his car, not wanting to mention your dad and the whole situation with him directly.

„I don't want to go home yet, I think he's back and I don't feel like dealing with it. We could hang out and I'd say that I was studying when I'm back, I doubt he'll care anyways." You said.

„We can go to my place, nobody's there so we can have our privacy and calm down."

„That sounds perfect." You replied and gave him another kiss before taking off. The grey skies and brownish leaves were depressing to look at but your mood was slowly stabilizing and even getting somewhat good. You couldn't believe what you said to Billy but even more so – that he said it back. Sure, at first you thought you'd just have some fun with him, enjoy good sex and mess with Steve but it was turning into something more. From the way he opened up about his dad and comforted you to the way he made you feel – this was turning out to be something way more serious than first anticipated.

Once you reached his place you wasted no time and were on Billy's bed all within seconds. He also seemed to be in better spirits now, possibly because he sensed you were feeling better too.

"Do you want a beer?" He asked while lighting up a cigarette.

"No, I'm good. I do want something else though." You said with a smile. It was the first time that you were in his house. You knew where he lived but you never passed by. Now, being in his room, on his bed, you were quickly going from anxious and sad about the situation at home to excited. The room smelled like cigarettes and his cologne which was placed in front of the mirror.

"And what would that be?" He asked. While waiting for your response he went in front of the mirror and fixed his hair. There was no denying it – you wanted him here and now. Your problems seemed to fade away as the positive feelings surfaced – this boy, the one that every girl drools over was yours. He said that he loves you back and his actions proved that.

"Close your eyes and stay there." You said before coming in front of him and going down on your knees.

"What are you doing?" he asked with a smile, clearly having a hunch of where this will lead.

"Nothing. Just make sure to keep your eyes closed." You said with a soft voice and started undoing his belt. As soon as he felt your hands on you he started getting hard. You undid his belt and started touching him softly through his thick jeans. With every movement he was getting harder and harder, making you smile to yourself. You were proud to have this effect on him, you wanted to make him feel good.

Once he started moaning you knew it was time to take it further – you pushed down his jeans and briefs. Placing one hand on his balls and the other on the base of his penis you started pumping slowly. Billy was clearly looking at you so you stopped and told him to keep his eyes closed or the fun will be over. He obeyed and did as you said.

Moving your right hand up and down his shaft you slowly sped up, making him release low grunts that were turning your insides into jelly. How could someone be so attractive? With that question in mind you figured it was time to make him feel like he's in heaven. You stopped pumping and licked his cock from the base to the tip and Billy lost it. He threw his head back with a loud moan and then placed a hand on the back of your head, guiding you and keeping a steady rhythm as you sucked him off. His mouth was agape and his eyes were focused on you and completely filled with passion. 

It didn't take long until he was pulling your hair quite hard and increasing the rhythm even more. You didn't resist even though you knew your eyes were already watery and red and that your throat would be sore tomorrow. With moans getting louder and thrusts getting harder soon enough he came. You slowly pulled back, wiped your mouth with the back of your hand and looked up at him while still being down on your knees.

"You're beautiful." He said as he bent down to face you. "And I love you like I've never loved anyone before." Billy placed a kiss that felt like pure love. Who would've thought you'd be so happy not even 24 hours after the whole ordeal with your parents? Billy was truly special.