CHAPTER 25

HINDI NA siya nakalangoy dahil sa sugat gawa ng pagkadulas noong nakaraang linggo kaya gusto niya bumawi ngayong araw sa gagawin nila. Pupunta sila sa Magpupungko Rock Pools ngayong araw at doon magpapalipas ng gabi dahil maganda ang paglitaw ng araw doon. Nagdala na rin siya ng iilang damit at pangligo dahil alam niyang magtatagal sila.

Seraina gathered all of her clothes before putting it in her duffel bag. She's very excited about the rock formations that she will see in there. It is a natural sea water pool that is very suitable for people who like relaxing. It is perfect because of crystal clear rock pool when it is low-tide. Well, it should be a perfect timing if you really want to see that perfection.

"Okay ka na, Seraina? Kape muna sana tayo sa baba." Salubong ni Miggy sa kaniya habang nakangiti

"Anong oras ba dadating yung van?" Tanong niya bago isara ang pinto sa kaniyang likuran "Alam ko forty-five minutes ang biyahe 'e."

"Well, we can grab a coffee before it arrives," Miggy suggested which she accepted so she can't be rude. Sidney will surely get mad about this but she can explain herself later, right?

"I'm craving for an Arabica. My mouth is watering," Saad niya bago pindutin ang 'down sign' para makababa na sila "I want to taste its sweeter and softer taste, with tons of sugar, fruit, and berries. Well, I can say that its acidity is higher, with that winey taste that characterizes coffee with excellent acidity. See? It sounds perfect."

"Coffee lover ka pala?" He's interested with that. She can clearly see that "Oh, Sid. Aga mo bumaba?"

Para siyang binuhusan ng malamig na tubig nang pumasok si Adam at Sidney sa loob ng elevator. Gusto niyang lumabas dahil nakaramdam siya ng tension sa buong paligid. O siya lang talaga ang nag-iisip 'non?

"Goodmorning, Duke Adam," Saad ni Miggy sa magalang na tono

"Goodmorning," Pinasadahan siya nito ng tingin bago tumingin sa repleksyon niya sa metal na pinto

"Sid, baka gusto mo sumama? Magkakape kami ni Seraina sa baba bago umalis," Panimula ni Miggy na ikitaranta niya. Gusto niyang magpalamon sa lupa dahil sa talim ng titig ni Adam sa kaniya

"Baka may gagawin siya, Miggy," Mahina niyang sabi para maiwasan ang nabubuong tension

"No, it's fine. Pupunta rin naman ako sa café. Sabay-sabay nalang tayo," Sidney said with finality evident to his voice and that was the cue for Adam to interfere with their conversation.

"I need to talk to her about the international partnership," Para bang inuutusan ni Adam ang mga ito na huwag mangialam dahil sa kaniyang tono "I hope you can leave us alone while we talk because it is confidential."

"Sure thing, Duke," Nag-aalangan na saad ni Miggy nang maramdaman ang tension sa dalawa "Aantayin nalang namin ni Sidney si Seraina hanggang sa matapos kayo."

"You can talk another time, right?" Inakbayan siya ni Sidney na mas nagpakunot ng noo ni Adam "I mean, she needs to eat her breakfast first before talking to you? I hope you don't mind."

"I do," Adam clenched his jaw as he eyed Sidney "I hope you don't mind that I need to talk to her because of business matters that doesn't involve you?"

"She's a friend and involves me because we just invited her for breakfast and you just ordered us not to go because of business matters that you can talk about after we eat our breakfast,"

"Okay, then," Adam smirked but his eyes remained cold as ice "You keep on interfering with things that don't involve you. Go sort your life, Lao. You own two things at a time." And by that, the elevator door opened as he started walking away from them