24) Models

Adrien's POV
"Well she's a piece of work." Marinette scoffed.

"Relax bugaboo, she isn't that bad. Like on a scale of you to Lila, Everly Janson is a solid Chloe." He decided.

"And that's supposed to make me feel better?"

"Well, no, it just means she doesn't stand a chance."

Adrien took a quick glimpse around the tent, and the moment he deemed it empty he gave his girlfriend a quick kiss.

"Besides, who else would put up with my purrfect puns?"

"Not this again." She begged.

"Fine. We better get back out there, shoot starts in five minutes and my photographer will probably drown me in spaghetti if I'm late."

"What?"

"Don't ask."

"Got it. So, what am I supposed to do?"

"You are one lucky intern," he smirked.

"Oh no... where is this going?"

"You get to monitor me all morning. Like my personal assistant! Just make sure I'm on time, keep track of my outfits and get them ready, and just record information. Don't worry, you got this princess."

She groaned before wrapping her arms around him.

"What if I mess up and your dad hates me and makes us breakup?"

"Then I'll ignore him and go out with you as Chat until I'm 18 and can legally move out of the house. You'll be fine. Just relax, stand up straight, and be your usual adorable self."

He smiled and she copied the gesture.

"C'mon, let's do this."
- • - • - • - • - • - • -
Marinette's POV
The moment Mari stepped out of the tent, the whole thing seemed real.

She had a job with Gabriel Agreste, and all she had to do was hang out with Adrien all day!

And Everly, but, eh.

Not only was this a once in a life time experience, but it would look amazing on her resume. It would open up hundreds of opportunities and practically guarantee her a spot in any college design program in the world.

This was huge.

She followed Adrien towards the camera, grabbing a check list and profile from an assistant.

"All you have to do is look over this, grab the assigned outfits, and make sure M. Agreste comes out wearing them." The woman assured her.

Marinette smiled and nodded before picking up the list and looking over the information.

17 years old, Adrien Agreste, blond hair, green eyes, displaying winter/holiday line. Nothing new there. She flipped the page to find his schedule.

She looked over the list of clothing, rushing towards the tent to look in the inventory. Adrien wasn't the only model here, and there were many other outfits and lines organized in the back sorted by sizes, letters, and numbers.