LOVE SPELL part 3

3*

It didn't stop raining even after a couple of hours. She's was waiting for a bus under the shadow of a tree . But she failed to catch any public vehicle. Suddenly she saw Sidharth stopped his car in front of her . He asked her
' hey, do you need a ride? '
_No Sir, thanks. I'll catch a bus or a taxi.
__'Ok , you can wait for sure but the traffic control is very poor right now, you might have to wait for a long time . Better will be to catch this ride' he replied with a smile.
Shehnaaz felt very strange, he's behaving so differently, but however she got into his car and fastened the seatbelt.
She felt a bit awkward being absolutely silent. So she started the conversation. She reminded him about his lecture on the previous day and said how impressive it was. She also asked him to clarify some doubts.

The condition of the traffic was really poor, the car was hardly moving, but to her surprise, his company was not boring at all. Rather she was enjoying it. The AC was freezing her as she was already wet. She wrapped her dupatta around tightly and Siddhath noticed that. He instantly increased the temperature then he asked her where to go. She didn't give him the address of her PG home and said ' Sir, I'll get off on the next fourth lane. '
He gestured a casual ok.
On the next fourth lane, she came out of his car and smiled at him to bid a goodbye. He smiled back and started driving .
* * *
Shefali who had fever since the last night was lying on the bed. She was surprised to see Shehnaaz wearing a lab coat with pants and dupatta. She got up form the bed and then started opening the wraps of their meals. Shehnaaz gave her a mischievous smile and said ' aj jo hua na, tu shoch bhi nehi sakti ' . Before shefali could ask what happened she got into the washroom to change. They were having their lunch when shefali asked ' ab bata kya hua, Jyada suspense nehi na Achcha lagta ' .
Shehnaaz again smiled and said ' aj kisine mujhe Apni car main drop kiya, guess kar kaun. '
Now shefali could not control her curiosity , she jumped from her seat and squeezed shehnaaz's face by her left hand and asked
' ab bata kaun, nehi to tera nose noch dungi!'
Shehnaaz cried ' yaar, nehi, nose meri favorite hai, nose nehi todna , batati hun '
Shefali went back to her seat and started eating. Shehnaaz started laughing and said
' wo Dr. Khadoos ne drop kiya, can you believe that ? mujhe to abbhi yakeen nehi ho rha. in fact, he gave me this lab coat, Mai puri vig chuki thi isliye !'
She told her the whole story. Shefali was beyond astonished . They laughed hard together while discussing about Dr. Shukla.

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें