LOVE SPELL part 7

7*
The next day was a holiday,  Shehnaaz was dying to meet him . She was upset.  She and Shefali were discussing about a difficult chapter and they couldn't solve out a certain problem.  Suddenly Shehnaaz said _' haay,  Sidharth Sir se ye clear kar lena chaiye tha.....kash wo call karte...... abhi ! ' just then she realized how unrealistic she could think. Her thought was broken by her phone's ringing tune.  It was none other than Sidharth . Shehnaaz was speechless by this coincidence. Shefali was smiling naughtily.  Shehnaaz picked up the call _ ' Good morning Sir.'
_' Hm Hm,  good morning.' saying this he became silent.  Almost 5 seconds passed. 
Shehnaaz asked _' Aap kuch kehne ke liye call...'and Sidharth interrupted _' Yes, actually , I wanted to ask......ask that.....you had a medical check up right?  What did the doctor say?' Shehnaaz who didn't go to the doctor,  was caught red-handed.  She stammered_' Oh....no Sir, I.....I got more sick yesterday,  I couldn't go for a check up. '
_' Oh , are you still having fever?  Are any other problems there too?' He sounded like really worried. Now one lie insists to lie more. That's what happened to Shehnaaz.  She  said in a low and weak voice_'Nothing to worry about Sir ,  I will get well very soon.  I will attend your class tomorrow .'
_' No. You will rest at home.' he said in a strict tone. 
_' OK sir,  but I promise I'll be fine tomorrow,  I could attend the classes. '
_' I told you to rest.  I'll make sure you don't miss the lecture, that's my responsibility........ You take care of yourself.......I'm asking one of my friends .  He's a doctor,  if possible he'll go to visit you in the evening.  Is that alright? Now give the phone to your friend. '
Shehnaaz could not find any word to answer . She just uttered a ' yes' and handed over the phone.  Shefali said ' OK Sir ' almost five times and he cut the call. 
Shefali kept the phone on the table and said
' what's this man thinking yaar, too much, just too much confusing . Huh, kabse itna caring ho geya, all-time kitna Khadoos banke rehta hai ! '
_' I'm confused too Shefu,  what should I do now ?  Doctor to pakad hi lega,  that I'm fine .  Haay , kiyun jhoot bola maine ammaa  !'
_Tu Chup beythegi thori der ?  Sochne de ' Shefali said being a little irritated.  And after some time she share her idea with Shehnaaz. 

               *   *   *
As expected,  a doctor came to visit her in the evening.  Shehnaaz was lying on the bed. Shefali had sprinkled water on the bare part of her body and she pretended as if she sweated a lot. Shefali said to the doctor
_'medicine lene ke bad fever utar geya but she is very weak. She had severe headache and nausea yesterday.  But today she's feeling better.  Hai na Sana? '
_' Ha, I'm feeling better doctor.  If Dr.  Shukla calls you please tell him I want to attend his class tomorrow . ' The doctor checked her thoroughly and  got nothing to be worried about . As he leaves, Shefali and Sana started jumping in the room. They were successful in their mission. 

The doctor told Sidharth that Shehnaaz is fit and fine now . Though she's a little weak and had nausea with headaches but she will be able to join the class on the next day.  Sidharth called her at 8 pm and said ' If you are feeling well you can come to the university tomorrow. ' saying this he cut the call,  he didn't wait for her answer. 
                  *    *   *

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें