LOVE SPELL part 6

6*

When she opened her eyes she finds Shefali and the house owner lady beside her bed.  They seemed tensed and worried.  Shefali said ' Would you go to the hospital with me ? Pata nehi kya ho geya,  tests are necessary Sana.  Chal uth ja, Mai taxi bulakar Abhi ayi. '
Shehnaaz stopped her and said she's fine now.  It's was just the weakness due to the fever . She asked how did she reach home . Shefali told that it is Sidharth who brought her up-to the lane and asked the roadside shop kippers if they knew her . Some of them gave him the address and he brought her to her home holding her in his arms.  Shehnaaz couldn't react for some moments and then she asked if anyone from her family called her in the meantime or not.  She was worried for her mother as she could panic hearing about what happened to Shehnaaz. Shefali assured her that nobody called her and they know nothing.  Shehnaaz smiled like a happy kid and slept hugging her pillow. 
At about 8 pm her phone started ringing.  It was an unknown number.  She picked up and it was Sidharth ! Her surprise was not over yet, she thought . Sidharth was hesitating to say something and after almost 10 seconds he said 'How are you feeling now?  Fever Abhi bhi hai?'
Shehnaaz tried to sound normal, she said ' No Sir, I'm good.  Fever nehi hai, I took my medicines . Thank you so much Sir.  You helped me a lot '.
Again an awkward silence but nobody wanted to cut the call. Sidharth could not figure out what to say to carry on the conversation.  Shehnaaz helped him out _' shefali ne apko Meri contact number di hogi shayad? '
_'Yeah Yeah,  your friend.  I..... I....um..... I asked her actually.  Because I wanted to know if you are fine or not.  You..... You should go through a medical check up.....you had a very high temperature....'
_' Yes Sir,  I'll go to a doctor for sure.....and thanks to you again.  OK Sir......'
And he suddenly cut the call without any further reply because he was feeling awkward  .  Shehnaaz was absolutely dumbstruck.  She never expected anything like this would happen. A shy person like Sidharth Shukla  who always keeps himself guarded by an invisible wall,  called her to know about her well being ! However she told this to Shefali and she sat beside her making a face as if something very mysterious occurred. Shehnaaz was expecting some reactions from her . She asked her opinion_' kya huaa?  Kuch to bol,  Tujhe ajeeb nehi lag rha ye Sab? '
Shefali said in a very low voice _' Sana I'm very confused.  You know what , I think he likes you but you know him......born Khadoos,  Apni feelings kabhi nehi show karega...., Tujhe kya lagta hai? '
Inside Shehnaaz was the happiest human that time but she didn't show it, rather she gave a tensed reaction _' What ! Are you crazy?  Wo kiyun mujhe like karega?  Impossible !'
Shefali was still confused _' Ha  , may be I'm over thinking,  you are his student and upar se he's 36 years old where you are just 23 ! God knows what's happening. '  saying this Shefali went outside the room.  Shehnaaz was sad about those facts whatever Shefali said.  There are a lot of differences between her and Sidharth Shukla but she started hoping that one day her wish will come true .
                *  *  *

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें