LOVE SPELL part 13

13*

Some other students from different departments joined the management and organizer team because the team needed more volunteers .  Vinit knew some of them personally.  He introduced them with Shehnaaz and Shefali.  He introduced  Vishal too ,  final year Physics Msc student who's also a cousin brother to Vinit.  Vishal felt attracted towards her at the very first moment he saw Shehnaaz . She was already looking pretty and the extra happiness that was shinning on her face after she met Sidharth today was adding up to her beauty.
Vishal asked Vinit if she was single or not. 

Vinit is that kind of guy who can only  see a girl from distance but will never bother to take any risk to save his love . To Vishal's question he replied accordingly.  He said
' She's single bro , she is not that kind of girl who will easily mingle with any random guy . '
Vishal bites his lower lip out of desperation and said ' isko to mera banne se Koi nehi rokh sakta.'
Vinit was quite confused,  he knew Vishal's nature.  He asked_' so, tujhe love at first sight ho geya!  Arreh kamal hai! '
_' Are you crazy?  How can you even think like that ? Love is a shit and it will never happen to me.  I have another plan.  You  just have to help me out.  And I know bro, you will fulfil my wishes 'saying that he smiled deviously.
Vinit was slightly getting the hints but he is actually a fool and said ' That's for sure bro . Bhai hai tu mera! '

         Shehnaaz who was noticing their activities, rebukes them _' yaar,  gossips mat kar,  bahaut kaam hai,  Vinit,  tu aur Vishal  light and sound operator ka appointment le abhi and meet him tomorrow . We have to rehearse with proper equipments.... OK? '
_' Ji madam! Aur kuch hukum?  ' said Vishal folding his hands in a 'namaste'. Shehnaaz laughed at his funny gesture and asked
' Vishal,  can you send someone to the gift shop,  I've prepared the list ,  someone just has to hand it over to them. '
_' dijiye, Mai hun na! ' and he came close to Shehnaaz.  Shehnaaz was searching for the list inside her bag and Vishal was inhaling her fragrance with deep breaths.  Shehnaaz ultimately found the list and sent Vishal to the gift shop. 
     Shefali was worried for Shehnaaz . She was terribly sick a few days before and now she's literally running the whole team.  She's completely stressed up.  Shefali asked ' you need some coffee? '
Shehnaaz looked at her smiling which means She will love it.  Vinit went to the canteen to bring coffee for these two girls.  He understood that it's not safe to tell Vishal about his fondness for Shehnaaz.  So he decided to keep quiet . Shehnaaz's phone was ringing and being busy in the rehearsal she missed the call . Then a message popped up on the screen that reads
' I'm in the Library . Are you still in the auditorium? '

After almost half an hour,  the rehearsal session ends for that day and Shehnaaz went running to the library.
He was sitting on the same corner but with no book with him.  Rather he was resting his head on his  arm keeping his face down to the table .  She came and sat on the opposite side but he didn't notice her.  Then she made a sound of clearing throat and he looked up.  A lovely smile was brightening up her face.  Sidharth made  sad puppy eyes to show her since how long he had been waiting for her . Shehnaaz was awestruck by his cuteness and  realized that a guy will always be a kid to the girl who loves him . She just wanted to squeeze his cheeks but somehow controls herself. 
            _' Sorry for being late.  I had a bunch of works today .' she said apologetically.
_' Yes I know.  Would you...... actually...... Umm........ ' he stopped midway .  He couldn't find the right way to ask.  She looks at him with questions in  her eyes. 
He started again _' actually someone is eagerly waiting to meet you.  Would you like to meet her? '
_'  Yes I will but who is she ?' she asked him,  though she already knew  that answer . Sidharth didnot reply at once.  He  closed one eye with his hand out of shyness then said 'you would know when you meet her'.
          Shehnaaz was trembling over.  She didn't know that happiness can turn someone so nervous.
Then suddenly her eyes fell on herself.  In a black T-shirt and a boyfriend jeans she was looking like a  school girl .  She was confused about her looks  and whispered ' siyappa'  at the bottom of her voice.  Sidharth noticed  that and started laughing silently.  He was laughing hard without making any sound.  Then he stood up from the seat and went to her.  He bent down to speak in her ear
' How about going to a shopping mall today ? '

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें