LOVE SPELL part 5

5*

Shehnaaz met him after three days. She was looking very weak and tired. It was a viral infection that drained all her energy. She had high temperature in the morning, she took her medicines and decided to attend his lecture . After his class got over, she went after him and said ' Excuse me Sir, my friend told me that you asked......'
__'Yeah , yes I remember, come to me after the scheduled classes get over, I'll be in the library, you missed 3 lectures , I'll try to compensate that . OK? ' He said that 'Ok' with a smile on his face.
Shehnaaz thanked him and went to the classroom. After attending the scheduled classes, she headed towards the library. Her heart was beating very fast, she could hear the beats. She's was feeling nervous while entering in the library hall.

She could see Sidharth sitting in a corner with a heavy book in his hand , he's busy in thinking something. Suddenly his eyes fell on her and he blew his hand in the wind so that she could notice him. She slowly comes near the table and sat beside him. He asked ' so what did we end up discussing about?'
As Shehnaaz reminds him the topic he asks her to open her copy and note down.....
He was patiently discussing the smallest details of his lectures while Shehnaaz was feeling dizzy and her headache continues. Sidharth somehow understood that something is not right with her. He asked ' How are you feeling? Any problems? '
Shehnaaz replied _' Sir, I can't thank you more, you helped me so much, but please don't mind, I'm not feeling well. I'm really sorry sir. I cannot understand what I'm writing down.'
Sidharth sounds worried _' You should have told that before Shehnaaz, now get up, you should leave for home, OK come with me. I'll drop you.' Shehnaaz agreed without any hesitation because she was feeling really weak. As she stood up , her vision blurred out for a moment and she finds herself in the hold of his arm. She tried hard to return to her senses but couldn't. Her vision was dark, it was a black out.

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें