LOVE SPELL part 12

12*

Shehnaaz woke up in the morning with a pissed off mood. She is angry on herself. She started hating it how Sidharth and his deeds are affecting her.
' what are you doing ? Why are you letting him do that to you ? Be careful Sana, you possess a fragile heart, it is your responsibility. Now get ready, you have a lot of things to do today. And promise that you won't go to him again. Tujhe kya zaroorat kisike attention pane Ki? Tujhe itna to milta hai sabse. ' These are what she said to her heart which was still aching with the thought that
' Sidharth ko adat nehi padi , Tujhe hi padi hai'.
She got up and went to the washroom. Shefali tried to know why is she behaving so differently but got no response. They had their breakfast . Shehnaaz started getting ready after taking a bath and Shefali was still rolling over on her bed. Shehnaaz put on a black T shirt and a full lengthened boyfriend jeans , clutched her hair in a ponytail and used her favorite light pink lip color . Shefali again asked _' kisine Tujhe kuch vala bura Kaha hai kya ' , to which she replied a simple ' No'.
While heading towards their classroom they met Sidharth. It seemed like he was waiting for them under the stairs. Shefali greeted him with a good morning but Shehnaaz pretended as if she didnot notice him. Though it didn't look any wrong in her behavior. She was kind of lost in her thoughts . Sidharth was clueless about what went wrong with her. He couldn't even guess it.
Shehnaaz seemed unmindful in the class. She didn't respond properly. Sidharth even scolded her indirectly, saying _' I expected, you'd know the answer ' to which shehnaaz replied ' I'm sorry ' . Now Sidharth was quite sure. There is certainly something not OK. He badly wanted to know what she was thinking. What is running in her mind that is not letting her concentrate on her studies.
At the end of the class , he called Shehnaaz. She came to him with puffed cheeks like an angry child. Her face was pale. Her not so good mood was clearly visible on her not so happy face. Sidharth took her out of the classroom and asked very gently _' Shehnaaz, Shehnaaz......would you tell me why are you so disturbed? '
She didn't reply but little drop of tears shined in her eyes. Sidharth, being a little worried asked again _' please tell me, what is bothering you so much?' drops of tears fell from her eyes and her lips started to curve in a way like a baby does just before bursting into tears. Sidharth could not control himself and holding her sulky face up he exclaimed with desperation ' what happened baby? What is so wrong with you? Tell me please! '

Shehnaaz was astonished with the suddenness of this incident. She even did not know why she was so much upset. Now she cannot find any answer . She just holds his hands with both of her hands and removed them form her face , not out of anger but shyness. Sidharth felt a little relieved because she stopped crying. She managed to utter in her cracked voice _ ' maine Kal call kiya tha ' .
_' Yes, I know. My mom picked it up. Now tell me what did you need to say then? '
_' Kuch bhi nehi. '
_' To phir? Aisey hi call kiya? ' he asked while a little smile lightened up his face. His mom was right. Shehnaaz had no excuse.
_' Kiyun? Nehi kar sakti? '
_' Of course kar sakti ho. Any time ' . He said while holding her hands.
_' To aap bhul kiyun geye? '
_' kya bhul geya? Call back Karna? '
This time she didn't answer and looked down. Somehow Sidharth felt that this is the reason behind her weird behavior . His not calling her back. Still he wanted to be sure. He again asked ' You felt sad about that? '
_' Ha mujhe laga aap bhul geye........ ' . Sidharth in his mind filled the blanks of her sentence which said ' Ha mujhe laga aap bhul geye that I was waiting for your call '. He smiled at the innocence of her heart and loved her way more in that moment.
He stooped down to her level and said ' abse nehi bhulunga, promise. Now go to your class. I'll be in the library after the schedule gets over. OK? '
Hearing this the prettiest smile shined through her tear filled eyes and she ran towards the class.

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें