LOVE SPELL part 17

17*

Sidharth was driving his car whose windows were kept open . She was enjoying the night breeze . She was humming a song , Sidharth could not recognize that but really wanted to know which song was that . So he said
_' I love this song! It's really sweet! '
Shehnaaz happily asked _' Hai na, mujhe bhi passand hai! '
_' why don't you sing it louder? ' He looked at her and gestured a ' go on ' .

_'🎵Aapki nazron ne samjha pyaar ke kaabil mujhe........'

It felt to him like the sweetest intoxication to drench in. When she stopped he couldn't speak anything to her appreciation. He stopped his car beside the pavement of a lane. Shehnaaz was confused but she didn't ask anything. He removed his seatbelt. Seeing him she also did that, she thought they would come out of the car.
Sidharth asked _' Would you mind if I.......I need it..... Would you please hug me! ' he was evidently nervous and biting his lower lip . Shehnaaz came close to him and hugged him very gently . She kissed on his chest and remained like that over a few moments,  then they broke the hug .
Shehnaaz kept looking at him, she was not smiling . She made a sad puffed face . She too needed some caresses and affection. Sidharth somehow got that,  he found her expressions absolutely cute,  just like a love seeking kitten.  He hugged her back saying _'Oh, baby!'
The hug was extremely passionate and he kissed on her cheeks and chin . After a little while Shehnaaz murmured _' Do you love me? ' She was still in his embrace. 

Sidharth gently broke the hug and looked straight into her eyes. He didn't reply to her at once . A few precious moments passed while his tempting gaze was meeting hers.
_' I do. ' he finally spoke up.  She felt terribly shy and immediately looked down with an amazing smile ,  which made him say
_' Damn! I do.  A lot more than what you've imagined ! Do you feel the same for me ? '

_' mujhe nehi maloom. ' She covered her flushing red face with both her hands.
_' Achcha? To tum mujhse Pyaar nehi karti ho? 'he asked making a sad face.
She looked up and touched his arm so that he doesn't misunderstand her shyness as her dilemma. 
_' Maine kab kaha, nehi karti? You feel like a family to me. I expect that you will care for me. '
_' I will always care for you. I promise, I will never hurt you or leave you anyday. You don't know how precious you are to me. '
He stopped talking to take a breath ,  and said _' Now you have to promise me, kabhi bhi misunderstand nehi karogi mujhe. Confusions ho to hum saath main discuss karenge aur sort out bhi karenge but you will never stop talking to me, right? '
Shehnaaz looked like a guilty and sad baby girl.
_' maine baat nehi kiya aur meri tabiyaat thik nehi rhi, bohut dard rehne lag padi, acidity ho geyi thi........ ' she said like a little girl putting a hand on her chest.  Sidharth touched her plumping  cheek softly and said _' mujhe bhi hurt hua tha , tumhari auntie ne tumse pucha mujhse baat karne ke liye aur tumne mana kar diya. Baad main bhi response nehi ki  . ' He complains to her about her last day's behavior .

_' Haaye Siyappa! Auntie mujhe dando se maregi. Jaldi drive Karo. Haye amma, kitna late ho geya ! ' she shouted hitting her forehead. 
Sidharth was super confused. How can someone's mood change such swiftly ! He murmured _' Oh God! This girl! '
Shehnaaz was worried as she was late and her phone ran out of charge. He was driving fast and on the rest of the path they didn't ask anything to each other.
Shefali was waiting outside the house for Shehnaaz. She came running towards them and asked _' kidhar chali geyi thi! Pareshan karke rakh diya tune! '
Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth who himself was looking away out of shyness. Shefali got her answer. Holding her hand she said _' ab Chal, auntie bhi tension main hain. '
Shehnaaz pulled her back and said in her ear _' Abhi ayi main , tu  jaa yahaan se. Goodnight to bolne de .'
Shefali ran from there at once. Shehnaaz went close to him and without saying anything, hugged him again. Sidharth wondered why does her touch feel so soothing to him every time ?  He touched his chin to her head and said _' Good night sweetheart. Don't study tonight, you have to take rest. OK? '
_' OK. '
_' Don't forget to take medicines. See you tomorrow. Abhi main jaun? '
_'Achcha.'
Sidharth waited under the house until she rides upstairs and blew her goodbye from the windowpane. 

He was driving back home . Inside the car, her fragrance was still there. He was breathing it deeply, to feel her presence.
He truly felt like she was with him all the way.

Even inside his house he could smell the same fragrance. He was surprised. It seemed to him like his soul was soaked with her everlasting  aroma . He thought, from now on, she will never be apart from his heart.

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें