LOVE SPELL part 4

4*

The next day shehnaaz woke up early in the morning and realized that her body temperature is very high. She decided to take a leave and asked Shefali to return the lab coat to Sidharth . Shefali agreed. She told Shehnaaz to take care of herself and went to the university . Shehnaaz was sad, she wanted to meet Sidharth again making excuse of the lab coat but that's not in her fate. After taking rest for a long time she started studying .

Shefali returned home, got into their room, closed the door and started laughing. Shehnaaz was lying on the bed, she was suffering from headache and running nose. She asked her what happened in the University. Shefali said
' ye Khadoos ko suddenly kya ho geya , ajeeb change hai behavior main , Maine lab coat return kiya to pucha why is she absent today?'
Shehnaaz got up from her bed , excited like a child she ask ' phir kya boli tu? Kya pucha mere bare main, Bataa jaldi! '
Shefali said ' Areh batati hu, first you lay down, I said she's got sick, high fever and body aches , pata hai usne kya bola? '
__'kyaaa jaldi bol,' said an excited Shehnaaz.
Shefali replied _'bola 'um I knew it would happen, OK, tell her to come to me as soon as she gets health ' matlab, Tujhe personally bulaya hai, lecture dene ke liye ! Itna Pyaar Sana! '
Shehnaaz was extremely surprised, extremely happy. She couldn't believe it at first. Then she realized, Sidharth is just doing his duties, it's his responsibility that every student under his supervision gets the proper education .

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें