LOVE SPELL part 18

18 *

Shefali threw her on her bed and started tickling her . Shehnaaz was about to die from being tickled when she finally left her. Shehnaaz was running out of breath, she panted heavily. She then slapped Shefali upto her heart's desire and finally they laid down on the same bed . Shefali was in no mood to leave her without any inquiries. She inquired her about the shortest details and when she gets satisfied with her answers she let Shehnaaz sleep.

Sidharth spent a sleepless night thinking about her. He tried to sleep but someone had already stolen his sleep, his peace and himself. He for once became angry on her because she was sleeping and he was only rolling over on his bed. He got out of his bed early in the morning, saw himself in the mirror. After ages, he found himself truly happy.

* * *
Shehnaaz packed all the important lists, papers, dress's designs, scripts and many more things in her bag. There were some books too in it. She also took some clothes and some pairs of old shoes of her so that the drama and dance teams could try those outfits. Her luggage was quite heavy for her. When her cab reached the entrance of her university she called Vishal to help her carry those bags.
They were carrying the luggage together when Sidharth's car entered the University campus. He saw them, and could easily recognize the guy with her ( Not as 'Vishal' though). He felt irritated , still didn't let her know about that and went to the staffroom.
The decoration of the auditorium was almost completed. The light and sound operating system was functioning properly. Some of the team members were discussing about the makeup and outfit with the makeup artists and tailors . Shehnaaz was splendidly happy to see that every management of her team , actually worked. Vishal was with her all the time. He too looked happy and excited . Only Vinit could not come , he also excused for that on the previous day .

Shehnaaz was so busy that she could not check her phone for once. Sidharth sent her some text messages which went unnoticed. Sidharth was feeling upset. He thought she will give him at least some attention and time but she was too involved in her own world. After some time he started feeling the pleasure of being sad. He was enjoying the sweet sorrow.
The time was almost reaching to the closing hours. Sidharth was in the library when he noticed her, holding the door she was smiling at him. He at fast went to her . She pulled him out and took him to an empty classroom .

Sidharth put his arms on her shoulders and said _' Why have you been so busy my little precious baby ? Mujhse ekbar bhi baat nehi kiya, message bhi check nehi kiya. You made me a little upset.....you know ' . Shehnaaz cupped his face and said_' aur upset hote huye professor sahab ne pura din kuch nehi khaya. Hai na? ' Saying that she brought out a box from her bag.
He stole a moment and placed a little kiss right on her nosetip . Then asked
_' Isme kya hai?'
She opened the box , taking out a burger she holds that to his mouth.  He really has been starving all the day.  This cute and lovingly care that she gave was enough to fill his heart with love for her all over again.  He smiled at her and took a bite and after that, another bite. Shehnaaz fed him the whole burger. She wiped off her hand and his mouth with napkin and looked at him with fake angry eyes.  Sidharth, holds her by her shoulder and said ' You know what , mom said , you are probably the best among all my girlfriends! Mujhe bhi yehi lagta hai! ' He just wanted to pull her legs but Shehnaaz took it seriously. She asked _' How many girlfriends did you have before? '
_' I don't count. Bohut sari thi.....'
_' Sach main? Twenty se upar ya niche?  Are you still having connections with them? '
_' Ha, connections hain but sabse nehi. I have connections with some of them. '
_' Abhi bhi yaad aati hai unmain se kisiki? ' little drop of tears were about to come out of her eyes. Seeing that he changed his mind . He just couldn't see her sad. He said _' nehi, yaad kiyun ayegi, there was nobody like my Shehnaaz. She's the ' He affectionately touched her cheek. She said _' Tell me the truth.  whom do you love right now? Sirf mujhe hi na? '
_' Obviously! '
_' it's only me na ? Aur kisiko bhi nehi, zara sa bhi nehi na? '

Sidharth hugged her tightly, pushing her onto his chest he said _' jalkukkdi . Ladkiya hoti hi hai jalkukkdi !' .
Shehnaaz kept quiet. He again said
_' Ha baby sirf aur sirf tumhe hi '
After that she smiled and said _' I still have some works left, main jaun? '
_' Huh! Abhi taq complete nehi hua? '
_' OK, bye! ' saying that she left the room running .

**like these updates guys.  Thanks a lot for reading. **

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें