LOVE SPELL part 16

16*

In the library Sidharth was sitting in that corner and a book was kept open on his table but he was not in his frame of mind, so he couldn't concentrate. His eyes were searching for someone and after waiting for almost 15 minutes his eyes got to see whatever they wanted .
Shehnaaz came to the library to submit a book . She was looking angelic pretty in a classy pale rose silk Salwar . She noticed him but did not pay any attention. She was going out when he came from behind and held the door half opened. In a very low voice he pleaded _
' Shehnaaz please. '
She looked at him stone faced and said _' Sir, I'm sorry for not picking up your calls. I have a huge workload . May I go please? '
Sidharth could see the sadness in her eyes. That  look immediately made him quite nervous.  He just wanted to get a glance of her smile. He asked holding her hand _' Can we talk for sometimes? I really want to. Please Shehnaaz, don't misunderstand me. '
Shehnaaz didn't jerk it off but somehow tried to show that she's feeling awkward. 
_ ' Sir, I have a medical appointment . I need to go.'
_' Wait. Tell me what's the problem? Medical appointment kyun? '
_' Am I really answerable to you? ' she asked in low pitched drowning voice.
_' Yes absolutely ' he said,  sounded a little cracked.  Sidharth again clasped her palm between his.
_' I'm suffering from chest pain and my stomach is also hurting. '
Sidharth, holding her one hand dragged her to an empty classroom. There was nobody around. It was almost the closing hours of the University . She was breaking down inside, she just wanted to cry out in front of him. Sidharth made her sit on a chair and he bent down to her face. He said _' I don't know Shehnaaz, if I did anything wrong with you or not but if you are hurt I'm sorry for that. I'm really sorry. ' She looked in his eyes. His eyes were turning red. He looked worried, tensed and sad.
At that moment she unconsciously touched her forehead to his chin and he kissed that very tenderly. He again kissed on her eyes which were closed. She couldn't control her tears and tried to hide her face with both of her hands. Sidharth pulled her up and removed her hands from her face. He wiped off her tears and tried to console her. Ultimately she spoke up _' I didn't talk with you last night and here, it started hurting ' she indicated her lower abdomen . ' Chest pains hone lagi.....bohut zyada .'
_' I'm so sorry , I didn't understand you . You don't hate me right? You are not mad at me. ' asked Sidharth .
She nodded her head 'no'.
_'would you like to go to the clinic with me ?'
She shook her head in a ' yes'. He holds her hand and said _' let's go ' .

The doctor , after checking her thoroughly told Sidharth _' simply cough and cold hai. Aap ne kaha previous week viral fever tha. Weakness quafi zyada hai aur upar se she caught cold. Aur stomach aching pura din fasting k wajah se hua. Waqt pe khana zaroori hai. ' He suggested medicines for chest pains and multi vitamins for weakness and low immunity.
They came out of the clinic and he asked
_' Why didn't you eat anything last night ? Aur breakfast bhi nehi kiya aj subah. Stomach ka kya kasoor hai? Dard to hona hi chahiye.' He said angrily.
There was an apology in her voice _' Achcha, ho geya na . Abse nehi hoga. I was sad. Aur jab main sad hoti hu mujhe bhookh bhi nehi lagti .'
_' Ab lag rehi hai bhookh? ' He asked while opening his car's door for her. She got in and said _' thoda sa. ' That smile again started shinning on her face.
He fastened his seatbelt and said_' mujhe bhi bhookh lag rha hai. Chalo ek achchi jaga pe chalte hain. My most favorite chef will cook for you and you will love it. ' He smiled blissfully looking at her.

* * *
Opening the door his mom kept staring at Shehnaaz. She is even prettier than her imagination. Shehnaaz touched her feet and she hugged Shehnaaz. She brought them in.
Sidharth was looking alternatively at those pretty women who seemed extremely happy, meeting each other.
When his mom went to the kitchen Shehnaaz asked Sidharth _' main thik lag rehi hu na? '
Sidharth was just smiling, looking at her. She was adjusting her dupatta, her hair , her earrings. Sidharth was loving it how she was feeling conscious about her looks.
After some time he too went to the kitchen leaving Shehnaaz in the drawing room. His mom was making butter chicken and parathas . He made three cups of tea and served that with some chocolate chip cookies.
They had a long and fun discussion and after that , a lovely and fulfilling dinner. Shehnaaz looked genuinely satisfied, so was his mom. But he was the happiest human ,  that time.

LOVE SPELL ( an absolutely different sidnaaz fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें